WWE Show Discussion

AlterNation

"As noted, Rusev revealed on Twitter that he will give a Maserati to any Superstar that can body slam him on tonight's WWE RAW from Nashville. WWE confirmed the body slam challenge with this teaser:

If you’re a WWE Superstar in the market for a Maserati GranTurismo who’s also known for your bodyslam acumen, boy, are you in luck. After teasing a big "announcement" yesterday on Twitter, resident League of Nations heavy-hitter and former U.S. Champion Rusev issued an open challenge to the WWE locker room over his account. He’s placing the keys to a Maserati on the line to any Superstar who can lift him up and slam him down on tonight’s Raw.

No small amount of strength-inclined WWE Superstars will be expected to take the challenge — Ryback and Big Show are a couple of obvious candidates — but given that anything can happen in WWE, it’s a solid bet someone unexpected will take The Bulgarian Brute up on his offer. Suddenly, that image of El Torito peeling out in a sleek machine doesn’t sound so farfetched, does it? Tune in at 8/7 C live on USA Network to see who answers the call."

Source LOP

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TNA isn't for sale though..

They are though.

"Looking for investors" is a less dramatic way of saying they have no funding and someone needs to pay for them to stay afloat...which is basically synonymous with "for sale". Just some bullshit modern business terminology to make things seem less dire. Dixie is fishing for a person or persons who will fund TNA and allow her to remain part of it...but if nobody answers that call, the obvious next step is TNA folding.

I honestly hope Rusev doesn't get slammed. He needs something to make him look like a boss. This would work well. Only person I would want to succeed in slamming him, would be a returning Cesaro. The part almost feels tailor made for him.

Goddamnit don't get my hopes up

I honestly hope Rusev doesn't get slammed. He needs something to make him look like a boss. This would work well. Only person I would want to succeed in slamming him, would be a returning Cesaro. The part almost feels tailor made for him.

Goddamnit don't get my hopes up

Goddamn it that would be perfect:(.

Archived