Bhangra Man's / WolfgangJT and kung Fu .. Jeff Hardy UPLOADED + IMPROVED MATT UPLOADED 20/06/2016

BHANGRA_MAN

Matt fixed again

Looks great in game..please download this one everyone now

Pics below

==========

Finally all done. Apologies for the numerous delays due to various reasons. Hope enough people got the game still to enjoy it. Updated pics below. For Matt I had to keep eyes and eyebrows close due to how it looked in game

TAGS: Jeff Hardy

MATT HARDY

or search under my user name

and credit given in comments section to me, wolfie and kung fu

========

========

Well long story short this has been in the works for a while

WolfgangJT aka wolfie made all the face paint textures from scratch and gave decisive input into morphing and templates

Also Kung Fu provided the non face paint textures for Jeff and Matt which I edited for face import using our import style

PS Thanks to Auday for his face paints which Wolfie used as reference points only

Hopefully results are liked first of all

Jeff Hardy Final

jjv1nd.png

2lwxcf8.png

Matt Hardy Final

2ihnkvc.png

Jeff Old Pics

34ryu0w.png

Matt hardy:

2emzp7c.png
124twzl.png
2rxgyro.png

I'm not that great at figuring out what's bothering me about faces, but for matt I think it's the eye and brow shape. Would try it with a somewhat flatter lower half as well as softer curves for the brow.

For jeff, seems like the cheek bones should be pushed more outward, then slim his face a bit by bringing in the dots just above his ears, and the middle facial hair spike things. Also, from the side view I'd shorten both the nose tip and general nose - http://oi64.tinypic.com/148ixyr.jpg

Anyway, second face face paint looks dope. The others look okay, a bit too sharp for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope..just stalled a bit. Bhangra's been having to do things in his personal life that's important, so it's pushed back the time he has to work on things. We're still working on these. I've been recently working some more textures for Jeff attires and we've done a bit of an overhaul on Matt. Updates to be coming...

Sorry guys for the lack of updates.

I have had personal stuff going on in the background ..work wise that has stalled me past 6 weeks. But these will get completed. Updates are due and honestly not much work left before I can showcase final versions

If the updates are we;; recieved than after a little rest I may doing Matt's recent look ..we shall see

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived