Looking for original caws tag teams for my universe

Becks2323

I have one up. Grab them if you want to^^

British Nightmare (Tag-Team):

Tags: Senna Asad; CAWS.WS; British Nightmare; Europe; William Knight; Charlie Moore

Charlie Moore (Wales):

Finishers:

-Ripping off your Arm (Various Armbreaker Submissions)

-You're Welsh-come (Running Big Boot to a cornered opponent) [secondary]

go3jge48.png

William Knight (Scotland):

Finisher:

-Inverted Ace Crusher (Swinging/Jumping Neckbreaker)

mfopamkp.png

I have a couple on PS4 CC.

Kase (giant powerhouse with some quick moves)-His finishers are the Khali Bomb and 12 Step.

Nava (lots of kicks and punches with some power moves)- His finishers are a Powerbomb and a Powerbomb Shoulder Breaker.

I plan on calling the team David and Goliath but you can name them whatever you want.

Just search for my PSN ID-Alexameandros

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

I can hop on and upload a few of mine, have three so far.

First is a heel tag team, in my universe they're kinda mercenaries in a way, beating up anyone they're paid to.

Philip Andrews (High-flyer/brawler) - finishers are Curb Stomp 1 and Backslide Driver. Nerf him if ya want to, kinda went crazy with his Overall.

Charles Demoise (Technical/power moves guy with a lot of submissions) - finishers are Deadlift German Suplex and Romero Dragon Sleeper. Again nerf him if you wanna.

Next is a face tag team, basically the babyfaces of my universe.

Aaron Excellence (High-flyer with some power moves) - finishers are the Shouten and the Moonstomp.

Jay Benally (Powerhouse with big moves.) - finishers are Condominuim Crash and the Gut Check.

Last are the two big leaders of my main heel faction. They're a weird demonic version of the Wyatts.

Cosmus Prime (Power moves with some lucha) - finishers are Big Boot 5 and the Sit Out Tombstone Piledriver.

Malphas (Massive power moves guy. Meant to show up at PPVs and brutalize anyone in his way.) - Finishers are Sit-Out Last Ride Powerbomb and Suplex Piledriver.

psn is AnotherWarpRider.

Can only upload five so far, will upload the last when I get bumped to Silver.

Archived