Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

Remember when... 2

The Dudebusters were a great team with Hawkins in FCW.

Anybody remember Audrey Marie? She's married to Tyler Breeze now, but I remember her ambushing Sasha Banks, and telling Banks to get out of NXT.

I remember the Dudebusters being the first of many WWE-career-killing Tag-Team breakups

Well it ended up working out for Trent in the end. Don't know what happened to Caylen

I remember the Dudebusters being the first of many WWE-career-killing Tag-Team breakups

Well it ended up working out for Trent in the end. Don't know what happened to Caylen

He retired and is a teacher now, I think

He retired and is a teacher now, I think

Oh cool

Remember when a whole shitload of people said they were going to cancel WWE Network that one time? I can't remember why exactly it was...but it had something to do with a fan favorite being booked poorly or something. Was it something to do with Daniel Bryan? Anyway...that was pretty comical.

Remember whenever an NXT superstar was name dropped outside of the NXT thread, there would be a dozen "Who?" replies? Pre-Network and early Network days lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Remember The Mexicools?

Remember Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch?

Remember Cryme Tyme?

Remember the Highlanders?

Remember when the Tag Division was full of Stereotypes? :lol:

Remember The Mexicools?

Remember Cryme Tyme?

As opposed to the Viking Experience, the Lucha House Party & The Singh Brothers?

Remember The Mexicools?

Remember Cryme Tyme?

As opposed to the Viking Experience, the Lucha House Party & The Singh Brothers?
True. :lol:

Well i mean, the Singh brothers sounds wayyyyy better then their indy tag team name.

but atleast "The Bollywood Boyz" was a gimmick. "The Singh Brothers" is as if you called two Americans "Smith & Smith", two Irish guys "The Fitzgeralds" or two Germans "Schmidt & Müller"

Remember when Kurt Angle wanted to put Sharmell in the camel clutch? Ended up getting banned from watching wrestling for a bit because my mom saw the SD recap commercial and it just happened to show Kurts interview -_- Still snuck around and watched.

Edit: I know someone is gonna say me getting my wrestling privileges taken away wasn't serious,but 🤷🏾‍♂ I even knew shit wasn't gonna happen between them but what can you do as a 2nd or 3rd grade kid :lol:

Edited by Ziggy Sinatra

Remember when Carlito poisoned Big Show?

Big Show has put up with so much: Triple H broke his hand with a sledgehammer, Eddie Guerrero sent him burritos that gave him the Hershey squirts, Carlito poisoned him, Kurt Angle shot him with tranquilizer and shaved his head, and Del Rio hit him with his car. Plus, Punk broke his hand too, and he's stayed loyal. Talk about a true company man.

Remember when Carlito poisoned Big Show?

Big Show has put up with so much: Triple H broke his hand with a sledgehammer, Eddie Guerrero sent him burritos that gave him the Hershey squirts, Carlito poisoned him, Kurt Angle shot him with tranquilizer and shaved his head, and Del Rio hit him with his car. Plus, Punk broke his hand too, and he's stayed loyal. Talk about a true company man.

Big Bossman dragged him and his dead father behind a cop car

Remember when people thought Ambrose would make his main roster debut by being AJ Lee's secret boyfriend or something? Caws.ws classic.

Edited by Phantasmagore