Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Remember when there used to be NXT matches on the main shows to hype up an upcoming TakeOver?

I only remember that happening once. The tag match between Tyson Kidd/Tyler Breeze and Sami Zayn/Neville

Guest Fight Me.

Remember when there used to be NXT matches on the main shows to hype up an upcoming TakeOver?

I only remember that happening once. The tag match between Tyson Kidd/Tyler Breeze and Sami Zayn/Neville

Nattie beat Charlotte in like 3 mins to hype up the next Takeover lol. And then Sami and Kevin both accepted Cena's US open challenge to hype up their Takeover match. Think that was it...I do miss it tho lol.

Guest Fight Me.

Anybody remembers edge bringing back the HC title on raw delcaring him and foley as co-champions and by the next week, the belt was gone?

I do and remember being upset by it. :( I think at One Night Stand they still referred to them as co-champs tho lol.

Sami got injured when he answered Cenas open challenge. He was introduced by Bret too. One hell of a debut. :lol:

Hurt his own damn shoulder by banging on the steel steps. Lol.

Was it that, that did it - or him whirling his arm around on the ramp?, I seem to remember something about it popping out of the socket then.

Archived