Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when Mark Henry pulled a truck on Smackdown for no reason and it was the most amazing thing ever

edit: two trucks lmao

I do. It was great. Remember the Primetime Players cheering him on?

Lol yeah that helped make the segment

Henry heel during it but when he's pulling that shit the crowd are losing their shit and start cheering him on and celebrate when he manages it. Face for like 2 mins

Remember when those Wrestlemania (27?) vignettes ended up for being for The Undertaker and loads of people thought they were for Sting because they included a crow and thought they could see Sting's name in the smoke? :lol:

CAWs trying to dissect mystery promos is the best. I have fond memories of people picking out parts of the Y2J promos in 2012 ('omg this leaf looks like a maple leaf, it's a Canadian!'). I also remember there being one promo for the new game that year where someone literally posted a frame which only showed a mostly hidden face but with the ear showing, and they posted comparison photos to prove it was CM Punk's ear :lol: turns out it was (cos he was on the cover), but seeing the amount of effort put in was great/

CAWs trying to dissect mystery promos is the best. I have fond memories of people picking out parts of the Y2J promos in 2012 ('omg this leaf looks like a maple leaf, it's a Canadian!'). I also remember there being one promo for the new game that year where someone literally posted a frame which only showed a mostly hidden face but with the ear showing, and they posted comparison photos to prove it was CM Punk's ear :lol: turns out it was (cos he was on the cover), but seeing the amount of effort put in was great/

I remember for TakeOver; London they had promos with a silhouette of Jack The Ripper and someone thought it was hyping an upcoming debut. Of course I told them to stop being ridiculous, but Finn Balor did end up cosplaying The Ripper at the show. So I guess they were half right. :lol:

Remember when those Wrestlemania (27?) vignettes ended up for being for The Undertaker and loads of people thought they were for Sting because they included a crow and thought they could see Sting's name in the smoke? :lol:

I read somewhere they were done deliberately like that because there was indeed a possibility of signing Sting in time for that date.

I do remember the fun of "breaking the code" for Jericho though, people were even taking the vignettes and running the sound backwards!!

He's wearing black boots! Sting wears black boots!

IT'S GOTTA BE STING!

Archived