Remember when... 2

Jmerc

Remember when Jericho and Brock almost got into it after Summerslam last year?

Yupp cause Brock was a dipshit.

Doing a planned spot = being a dipshit?

If anything, Jericho was the dipshit for getting worked and trying to fight Brock

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yupp cause Brock was a dipshit.

Doing a planned spot = being a dipshit?

If anything, Jericho was the dipshit for getting worked and trying to fight Brock

This. The anti-Brock bias is real.

The dirtsheet report for that was so funny. Something about Brock asking Jericho if he'd kiss him or something. I love Brock.

That kiss shit was real though, apparently lol.

And yeah, Willow, you're letting your biases get to you again here bud. Maybe I'm a bit of a bug myself but I'd probably do what Brock did (busted Jericho's balls) if somebody tried to confront me over a work/joke....

Yea Jericho was a real jerk for being concerned for his friend and instead of explaining it was planned, Brock was ready to fight him. My mistake stupid me.

Because let's not blame the people running the show for not cluing the other wrestlers in on the finish. No, let's blame Brock. Clearly it's all his fault for doing what he was told.

Yea Jericho was a real jerk for being concerned for his friend and instead of explaining it was planned, Brock was ready to fight him. My mistake stupid me.

Lmao what a post.

Remember this?

Oh yeah, love it. I'm a huge fan of the A-Team. Cena captured the essence of it perfectly.

Bad Bad Man would have been a perfect heel theme for him too.

Guest Fight Me.

Remember when they thought Mike Knox looked smart walking around wearing his glasses backstage so they made him start wearing them and cut like mad scientist promos where he described how he would torture his opponents? Lol

I also remember that his running crossbody was called the Flying Bear lmao.

Guest Fight Me.

I do, I remember really liking them I think mainly because of Elijah Burke's theme lol. Upset only 2 of them made it into the next game after that though. :(

Archived