Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Remember when the Corre had like a new version of their theme every week it seemed?

Same with Austin back when he turned heel. It's like they couldn't find one that fit lol

I loved "Rattlesnake" V2 (11th WWE theme). The slow build was awesome.

Remember Rene Dupree bringing a dog to the ring?

He wasn't a bad heel.

Fifi right? I always enjoyed his heel work too. Considering how young he was at the time as well I feel like he was pretty underrated in general tbh.

Remember Rene Dupree bringing a dog to the ring?

He wasn't a bad heel.

Fifi right? I always enjoyed his heel work too. Considering how young he was at the time as well I feel like he was pretty underrated in general tbh.

Yeah. The segment with Stone Cold was pure gold.

Remember when the Corre had like a new version of their theme every week it seemed?

Same with Austin back when he turned heel. It's like they couldn't find one that fit lol

This one? I've been saying for years they made a mistake not restructuring this and giving it to Ambrose.

This one? I've been saying for years they made a mistake not restructuring this and giving it to Ambrose.

Yeah that's the one, it's badass.

Remember when Paul Heyman set up a Fax machine at ringside and was getting fax messages from Stone Cold Steve Austin during the duration of an entire episode of RAW, which he would then read out loud with a mic so everyone in the arena could hear it?

Archived