Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when Trips set a bounty on Goldberg?

Yep, Batista got it if I recall by smashing Goldberg's ankle in with cinder blocks.

The only thing I hated about King Booker was Sharmell yelling "All hail King Booker" over and over again

Yeah, that woman's voice could peel paint.

remember when Roman Reigns was a silent badass mother*censored*er in The Shield? I would definitely back to supporting the guy (no pun intended) as a champ rather than having the tater tots sufferin succotash bitch ass "little Roman".

That was Reigns during the entire WrestleMania build.

Remember how horrible Y2AJ was?

I don't. It served his purpose and was good storytelling, imo. Actually made the fans think it would be an actual tag team. Just wish AJ would've won at Mania, but I understand they wanted to make Y2J look like he's still a threat and rewarded AJ by making him the no1 contender the next night.

Remember how horrible Y2AJ was?

I don't. It served his purpose and was good storytelling, imo. Actually made the fans think it would be an actual tag team. Just wish AJ would've won at Mania, but I understand they wanted to make Y2J look like he's still a threat and rewarded AJ by making him the no1 contender the next night.

Basically, 50/50 booking.

Did anyone actually think Y2AJ would be a legit team?

I did for a bit yeah. I thought they'd take the titles off New Day at Mania, and then split after a couple of months.

Archived