Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jmerc

Remember when... 2

Remember when the apparent reason 'The Corre' had that name was cos Heath Slater went to get it trademarked and he spelled 'core' wrong?

Remember when Heath Slater defeated Edge?

Remember Heath Slater?

Remember when Cesaro's gimmick was that he was a former rugby player?

Remember that 3rd dude in the Hart Dynasty?

Teddy Hart? Ted DiBiase? Bret Hart?
I actually legit forgot his name and can't be bothered to look it up.
Well...there was more than just a 3rd guy in the Hart Dynasty

Teddy Hart? Ted DiBiase? Bret Hart?

I actually legit forgot his name and can't be bothered to look it up.

Well...there was more than just a 3rd guy in the Hart Dynasty

There was? All I can remember was Natalya, Tyson Kidd and tall dude that was actually British.

I don't ever remember that being a thing. The only person I can think of is Teddy Hart, but I thought he got fired while he was still in developmental

I don't ever remember that being a thing. The only person I can think of is Teddy Hart, but I thought he got fired while he was still in developmental

I can't remember seeing Teddy Hart on tv. Can't remember Teddy Hart being signed to WWE even.

I can't remember seeing Teddy Hart on tv. Can't remember Teddy Hart being signed to WWE even.

I thought he was in developmental twice, but due to him being Teddy Hart, he was fired both times. That could be wrong though

I thought he was in developmental twice, but due to him being Teddy Hart, he was fired both times. That could be wrong though

Okay, googled it, you're right and apparently the Hart Dynasty was a full-blown stable with Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith (so that's his name), Natalya and Ted DiBiase (thought that was a joke). I can remember people here craving for them to get called up to the main roster.

Okay, googled it, you're right and apparently the Hart Dynasty was a full-blown stable with Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith (so that's his name), Natalya and Ted DiBiase (thought that was a joke). I can remember people here craving for them to get called up to the main roster.

Why was Ted DiBiase ever part of the Hart Dynasty? Is there a Hart connection I'm missing?

Wait...did you refer to David Hart Smith as the 3rd guy? :lol:

Yeah man, there are-oh wait, now I get it.

I meant guy in a very general non-gender defining sense of the word, Natalya is not a shemale.

I meant guy in a very general non-gender defining sense of the word, Natalya is not a shemale.

But even then....Natayla was the third person in the stable and the valet of the tag-team of Tyson Kidd & Davey Boy Smith Jr, who is not british, btw. He's Canadian too.

Edited by Mink Tribe

But even then....Natayla was the third person in the stable and the valet of the tag-team of Tyson Kidd & Davey Boy Smith Jr, who is not british, btw. He's Canadian too.
Isn't he the son of the British Bulldog?

Yeah, he is. He is born in Canada though.

And he is also the son of Diana Hart.

Edited by Mink Tribe

So he's like half-British then. Or a Canadian of British descent. Didn't know he was actually related to a Hart.

Tyson Kidd isn't, right?

So he's like half-British then. Or a Canadian of British descent. Didn't know he was actually related to a Hart.

Tyson Kidd isn't, right?

Well...He is married to one :lol:

Tyson Kidd isn't, right?

Well...He is married to one :lol:
Married into the business, Trips would've been proud tbh

to be fair...he's been really close to the Hart family since his childhood.

On the same topic... Remember when Curtis Axel told Tyson Kidd that he will never be a Hart?