Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Remember when Sami and KO beat New Day 2 months ago at Stomping Grounds but they're the ones who broke up and New Day ended up winning the titles again lol

Remember when WWE did this game where you pick 5 superstars who you think we're going to be the winners of the show and if you get them right you get points and whoever has the highest score by the end of the season or months wins

Are you talking about their fantasy game? Used to love that, picking a new roster every week and getting points for wins and appearances and stuff like that.

• 1 month later...

Remember when WWE did this game where you pick 5 superstars who you think we're going to be the winners of the show and if you get them right you get points and whoever has the highest score by the end of the season or months wins

Are you talking about their fantasy game? Used to love that, picking a new roster every week and getting points for wins and appearances and stuff like that.

Yeah probably I don't remember what it was called but they were very popular at that time I remember doing them for Hell's Kitchen when you pick on who's going to get eliminated and who's not on Fox's website

• 2 weeks later...

Archived