Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember this 100 star Meltzer classic?

Ah yes. This match is remembered fondly. A true classic.

Remember when Sting had Luger, Bagwell, and Rick Steiner as potential tag partners, but he ended up having Samoa Jie as his tag partner against Jeff Jarrett and Scott Steiner? I remember Joe flipping off Steiner after he hit a senton.

Remember R-Truth's Pretty Ricky vignettes? Remember when he brought him back years later to sell WWE Shop merch? Lol

Nope lol, I'm going to have to YouTube that.

Remember when Roderick Strong tried out for TNA In 2010 but Hogan turned him down saying he didn't cut the mustard?

Tbh, I can get that. Roddy is a bit dull on his own from what I've seen from him in NXT. He's as stereotypically indy as it can get.

Also, remember when he was in AOP for a week or two? That was hilarious how out of place he was, yet they included him in all the vignettes, the backstage interviews and the promos. That whole idea in kayfabe sounds surreal, Roddy cosplaying as a member of AOP and somehow Ellering, Akam and Rezar allowing him to hang.

Remember R-Truth's Pretty Ricky vignettes? Remember when he brought him back years later to sell WWE Shop merch? Lol

Nope lol, I'm going to have to YouTube that.

Remember when Roderick Strong tried out for TNA In 2010 but Hogan turned him down saying he didn't cut the mustard?

Tbh, I can get that. Roddy is a bit dull on his own from what I've seen from him in NXT. He's as stereotypically indy as it can get.

Also, remember when he was in AOP for a week or two? That was hilarious how out of place he was, yet they included him in all the vignettes, the backstage interviews and the promos. That whole idea in kayfabe sounds surreal, Roddy cosplaying as a member of AOP and somehow Ellering, Akam and Rezar allowing him to hang.

Face Roddy is the absolute worst, but heel Roddy is somehow the absolute best. His PWG heel run was so amazing.

Guest Fight Me.

Remember when the Brooklyn Brawler became the Boston Brawler? I remember nothing of the segment, maybe Heidenreich was in it but that's it. 9 year old me thought that was the craziest shit, even though it was my first time ever seeing him. I remember being disappointed that there was no follow up. :lol:

Archived