Remember when... 2

Jmerc

Guest Fight Me.

Remember when Kevin Owens had a feud with Ryback?

I don't. Can't remember them being in the same company at the same time, but it happened.

I only remember cause KO won his first title off him lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when they were trying their damndest to make Kizarny work? I couldn't get past that finisher man. Good lord it was impactless.

Guest Fight Me.

Remember when Blaster McMassive was a part of Velveteen Dream's entrance?

Wait what?

BDTcb8L.jpg

Yeah, I was live for this one. Dream had a bad match with Ohno lol And the next time I saw Dream live was his bad match with EC3. Maybe I'm a curse for him. :(

Remember when Willie Mack was signed, and was released like a week later? I remember when people were talking about how him, KENTA, Balor, Owens and Zayn were going to be part of the future of WWE. Little did anybody know what was going to happen.

Remember when Blaster McMassive was a part of Velveteen Dream's entrance?

Wait what?
BDTcb8L.jpg

Yeah, I was live for this one. Dream had a bad match with Ohno lol And the next time I saw Dream live was his bad match with EC3. Maybe I'm a curse for him. :(

I dont remember those matches being bad in the slightest. They were just overshadowed by the rest of the show.

Guest Fight Me.

Remember when WWE would constantly promote TOUT?

Remember when Daniel Bryan brought it back after Talking Smack got cancelled and revealed Chad Gable is his son?

Archived