Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I remember the Dudebusters being the first of many WWE-career-killing Tag-Team breakups

Well it ended up working out for Trent in the end. Don't know what happened to Caylen

I remember the Dudebusters being the first of many WWE-career-killing Tag-Team breakups

Well it ended up working out for Trent in the end. Don't know what happened to Caylen

He retired and is a teacher now, I think

He retired and is a teacher now, I think

Oh cool

• 4 weeks later...

Remember when a whole shitload of people said they were going to cancel WWE Network that one time? I can't remember why exactly it was...but it had something to do with a fan favorite being booked poorly or something. Was it something to do with Daniel Bryan? Anyway...that was pretty comical.

Guest Fight Me.

I think when Batista or Roman won the Rumble. Or both. My cousin was one of those people...he's been using my account ever since lmao

Guest Fight Me.

Remember whenever an NXT superstar was name dropped outside of the NXT thread, there would be a dozen "Who?" replies? Pre-Network and early Network days lol

• 2 weeks later...

Remember The Mexicools?

Remember Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch?

Remember Cryme Tyme?

Remember the Highlanders?

Remember when the Tag Division was full of Stereotypes? :lol:

As opposed to the Viking Experience, the Lucha House Party & The Singh Brothers?

Well i mean, the Singh brothers sounds wayyyyy better then their indy tag team name.

but atleast "The Bollywood Boyz" was a gimmick. "The Singh Brothers" is as if you called two Americans "Smith & Smith", two Irish guys "The Fitzgeralds" or two Germans "Schmidt & Müller"

Remember when Kurt Angle wanted to put Sharmell in the camel clutch? Ended up getting banned from watching wrestling for a bit because my mom saw the SD recap commercial and it just happened to show Kurts interview -_- Still snuck around and watched.

Edit: I know someone is gonna say me getting my wrestling privileges taken away wasn't serious,but ???? I even knew shit wasn't gonna happen between them but what can you do as a 2nd or 3rd grade kid :lol:

Remember when Carlito poisoned Big Show?

Big Show has put up with so much: Triple H broke his hand with a sledgehammer, Eddie Guerrero sent him burritos that gave him the Hershey squirts, Carlito poisoned him, Kurt Angle shot him with tranquilizer and shaved his head, and Del Rio hit him with his car. Plus, Punk broke his hand too, and he's stayed loyal. Talk about a true company man.

Remember when Carlito poisoned Big Show?

Big Show has put up with so much: Triple H broke his hand with a sledgehammer, Eddie Guerrero sent him burritos that gave him the Hershey squirts, Carlito poisoned him, Kurt Angle shot him with tranquilizer and shaved his head, and Del Rio hit him with his car. Plus, Punk broke his hand too, and he's stayed loyal. Talk about a true company man.

Big Bossman dragged him and his dead father behind a cop car

Archived