Remember when... 2

Jmerc

Remember Bull Dempsey?

I genuinely quite liked him at the time, but with the amount of talent NXT has had since he was released it's easy to see why they cut him. He was a fun talent, but when you have guys like Otis, Lars and Samoa Joe in NXT doing all the stuff that Bull did (only better), it kinda negates Bull a bit.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shades of Cool

Remember when Natalya was with Grear Khali, and some people actually called her "The Punjambi Princess"? Man, those were some weird times.

:lol: Don't forget Hornswoggle was there with them too.

Does anyone remember when William Regal dressed as a Buxom Wench?

Duchess of Queensbury rules with Jericho as well. And him dressing like a Vegas Showgirl for Raw. He'd literally do anything for a comedy segment.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

I think it was just Kaval (Low-Ki) in favor of Tyler Reks? Or that could've been another year. But yeah, Low-Ki's run was weird. Should've won the IC title from Dolph the following month.

Guest Fight Me.

I did too, it was just a weird way to redebut him. Even weirder was they had different mixes of the same theme lmao

Then they did nothing with Reks either and sent him down to NXT. His tag run with Hawkins was fun, until they redebuted on SD as strippers and then he quit lol

Archived