Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Remember when Goldust stole the Million Dollar Championship from Ted DiBiase Jr? And then Aksana (who was his wife at the time) stole it from him? Then Goldust took it back and returned it to the Million Dollar Man?

Guest Fight Me.

I was just listening to the WWECW episode on Bruce Prichard's podcast. DTD was months after RVD & Sabu got busted so he didn't get removed because of that. Vince was apparently upset with Sabu because of his promo skills (although Sabu and Heyman thought Sabu shouldn't talk). Vince also thought Sabu phoned it in on weekly shows and only brought it for PPVs.

I was just listening to the WWECW episode on Bruce Prichard's podcast. DTD was months after RVD & Sabu got busted so he didn't get removed because of that. Vince was apparently upset with Sabu because of his promo skills (although Sabu and Heyman thought Sabu shouldn't talk). Vince also thought Sabu phoned it in on weekly shows and only brought it for PPVs.

And we know Vince hates that, that's why that blue chipper Randy Orton never got a big push.

Well then.....thats even dumber.

Archived