Remember when... 2

Jmerc

Remember when SCSA was hunting on D-Generation X and Road Dogg got stuck in a bear trap?

If2nLvs.gif

I don't. I may have to visit the Network again.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah in all seriousness for a sec,he's talking about when Big Show used to jump over the ropes instead of climbing over them I'm guessing

I think that's what he was trying to say but I can't think of a time when Big show used to jump over the ropes?
In WCW and when he first joint WWE by late 99 he started to get to fat to do it.

Didn't Hogan say he should stop doing it as well, along with his more athletic moves?

I know he did it when he defended the WWF title against vescera on Raw

Remember when SCSA was hunting on D-Generation X and Road Dogg got stuck in a bear trap?

If2nLvs.gif

Wasn't that the same episode where he destroys the DX bus

Yeah in all seriousness for a sec,he's talking about when Big Show used to jump over the ropes instead of climbing over them I'm guessing

I think that's what he was trying to say but I can't think of a time when Big show used to jump over the ropes?
In WCW and when he first joint WWE by late 99 he started to get to fat to do it.

Didn't Hogan say he should stop doing it as well, along with his more athletic moves?

I know he did it when he defended the WWF title against vescera on Raw

If2nLvs.gif

Wasn't that the same episode where he destroys the DX bus
I don't think so, he destroyed the DX bus when he came back for backlash, this was before he got ran over.

Remember back at Survivor Series 2015 when Reigns won the WWE Championship, Triple H came out and "congratulated" him then attacked him and Sheamus cashed in his MITB briefcase? I'm ready for Sheamus in the main event again. I miss him.

Archived