Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah in all seriousness for a sec,he's talking about when Big Show used to jump over the ropes instead of climbing over them I'm guessing

I think that's what he was trying to say but I can't think of a time when Big show used to jump over the ropes?
In WCW and when he first joint WWE by late 99 he started to get to fat to do it.

Yeah in all seriousness for a sec,he's talking about when Big Show used to jump over the ropes instead of climbing over them I'm guessing

I think that's what he was trying to say but I can't think of a time when Big show used to jump over the ropes?
In WCW and when he first joint WWE by late 99 he started to get to fat to do it.

Didn't Hogan say he should stop doing it as well, along with his more athletic moves?

Guest Fight Me.

Always felt Funaki was robbed of 2 video game appearances. The year after he was Cruiserweight Champion and when he became Kung By Naki. I mean they even added his finishers (Mule Kick and Crane Kick), but never him. :(

Also...Gregory Helms wrote the lyrics for the song apparently lol.

Remember Brawl For All? God that tournament sucked. And it killed "Dr. Death" Steve Williams' career.

Who came up with that stupid concept?

Take a guess.....

Don't tell me.

Yeah, JBL pitched basically the Hardcore division and Russo came out with the Brawl for All lmao.

95KhPgC.gif

*sighs* Bro. Just......just......bro.

Archived