Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't he say they only gave him the MITB cash in for the pop and had no plans for him moving forward, too?

Oh yeah. And I also immediately thought of the end of Survivor Series 2014. To which I said, "that explains a whole lot."

Speaking of which, remember Damien Sandow's run as Mr. Money In The Bank?

I remember him jumping in a river and losing to Cena. That's it.

Hmm. Him losing at every turn, INCLUDING TO SANTINO MARELLA, on Raw and SmackDown. And his cash-in being the best showcase throughout his entire run.

Oh yeah and that whole thing about Ziggler not being a favorite of Vince? Add Sandow in there.

Plus Balor's main event push did in fact start. He had a solid month+ of build up. Now he's toiling in the mid card, but that's fine. There is legit nothing wrong with that and honestly, it helps extends a guy's career. I say it often, but that's because it's true; not everyone can be in the main event all year round. Finn's been enjoying a mini feud and an alliance with The Hardy's. It now looks like he's going to have to choose between his new buds and his old Goodbrothers. That's going to give fans what they want (Finn doing shit with Gallows and Anderson), which gives G&A something to do and it has the potential for a heel turn.

Point is, Finn is in a fine spot!

Speaking of which, remember Damien Sandow's run as Mr. Money In The Bank?

I remember the great Cody vs Sandow feud that should have went further into the main events but didn't happen.

Archived