Remember when... 2

Jmerc

Guest Fight Me.

Remember the sit down interviews with Michael Cole every Wednesday? Just realized the other day that they don't do them anymore and twas upset cause I remember them being quite good. :(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when I used to post on here regularly?

For real though, remember when WWE had lower card championships? Given that RAW is 3 hours, and there's a ton of underused talent, it would be awesome if they brought back a European Championship, or introduced 6-Man Tag Titles.

A Trios title would be cool, maybe make it a TV Title where it had to be defended on every Raw.

OT: Cool sig/avy :cool:

Not sure about every RAW, because that'd be no time to build any storylines.

A Trios title would be cool, maybe make it a TV Title where it had to be defended on every Raw.

Yeah, or celebrity skits that do nothing for anyone, or those entertaining 20 minute opening monologues either.

Yeah, or celebrity skits that do nothing for anyone, or those entertaining 20 minute opening monologues either.

Well considering most of those are used for storyline purposes you're talking complete bollocks.

Do we even get 20 minute opening monologues anymore? The Authority isn't even a thing anymore.

Well considering most of those are used for storyline purposes you're talking complete bollocks.

Do we even get 20 minute opening monologues anymore? The Authority isn't even a thing anymore.

Well I don't think that's set to last much longer.

Man you have such a jaded view of everything

Yeah, it's quite a bitch actually. I think I'm just cynical - but I have almost zero faith in WWE to entertain me anymore. I only stay interested in it just in case they do.

Yeah, it's quite a bitch actually. I think I'm just cynical - but I have almost zero faith in WWE to entertain me anymore. I only stay interested in it just in case they do.

I think you'd be entertained by three hours of Anderson and Gallows matches and skits though.

I think you'd be entertained by three hours of Anderson and Gallows matches and skits though.

Yeah, throw in AJ, Shinsuke and Joe and I'm good. :P

Remember when people on here said that Dolph Ziggler was a potential main eventer and future world champion? Well, 50-50 isn't so bad. Unless you're booking.

You say "on here" like this was the only website in the world to do so. No one was wrong to predict that, Dolph had everything he needed to become a main eventer. He had all the potential in the world and somehow, for some reason it was squandered. His booking takes a huge part of the blame so you can't say it was all his fault.

Yeah he was, his career never quite never lived up to what people expected, but Ziggler has still done a lot more than he could have. He's always been featured and always been given spotlight. He might have had some shit over the past few years and he might be stale right now, but that doesn't change the success he's actually had.

Archived