Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looked it up. That PPV is when Bourne beat Jericho. Wonder if we thought he'd at least get a decent push out of it...

Remember when WWE had a PPV called Fatal 4-Way, where the theme of the PPV was Fatal 4-Way matches?

Wasn't that after Bryan got fired, and there were Daniel Bryan chants all night?

Yeah. The Wiki page mentioned the NXT invasion being fresh.

Remember MVP's losing streak?

Isn't that what led to him teaming with Matt Hardy?

The streak was after, no? I'm just remembering that Triple H broke it by attacking ... Kane? With the hammer on the stage and causing MVP to win by DQ.

Guest Fight Me.

I actually went to school the next day thinking Kurt Angle was dead lol. Then I thought about it, and I think that was the moment I realized wrestling had to be fake? But I didn't sour on wrestling after that as I'd imagine many would, I just remember being glad that Kurt wasn't actually hurt lol.

I actually went to school the next day thinking Kurt Angle was dead lol. Then I thought about it, and I think that was the moment I realized wrestling had to be fake? But I didn't sour on wrestling after that as I'd imagine many would, I just remember being glad that Kurt wasn't actually hurt lol.

Legit thought the same thing at the time lol i was like "but.....how could the possibly fake that?"

Archived