Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when someone stole Kurt Angle's Olympic gold medals and put them down their pants? Who was that again? I was trying to explain this to my brother tonight (because of Lucha Underground) and all I remember is Kurt got the medals back, kissed them, gave a grossed out look after realizing they were down someone's pants and then continued his celebration.

Remember when someone stole Kurt Angle's Olympic gold medals and put them down their pants? Who was that again? I was trying to explain this to my brother tonight (because of Lucha Underground) and all I remember is Kurt got the medals back, kissed them, gave a grossed out look after realizing they were down someone's pants and then continued his celebration.

Reminds me of when Eddie stole JBL's hat and passed it round the crowd to let them pour beer and stuff in there and then stood there rubbing it on his arse. God damn I miss him.

Remember when everyone's favourite Perfect 10, Tye Dillinger debuted on ECW in 2008 as Gavin Spears?

I'd totally forgotten about this until just now when I saw a Gavin Spears match on YouTube and thought "Holy shit... That's Tye Dillinger!"

Crazy that he's been in the WWE for nearly a decade and has only just found the right gimmick for himself in NXT.

Remember when everyone's favourite Perfect 10, Tye Dillinger debuted on ECW in 2008 as Gavin Spears?

I'd totally forgotten about this until just now when I saw a Gavin Spears match on YouTube and thought "Holy shit... That's Tye Dillinger!"

Crazy that he's been in the WWE for nearly a decade and has only just found the right gimmick for himself in NXT.

He was also Stan in the "SEE! I JUST KICKED STAN!" segment.

Guest Fight Me.

I remember way back when he was in ECW, someone on here tried claiming that Tye/Gavin was banging their aunt. He even had pictures and stuff to back up his claim that they were together. Damn, that was when I was still new on here.

OH SHIT, I FOUND IT.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/257975-my

Lmao I was a *censored*ing mark back then.

He was also Stan in the "SEE! I JUST KICKED STAN!" segment.

Really?? That's awesome. I've never laughed so much at any segment ever.

Tye Dillinger - A Hall Of Fame career and he hasn't even made it out of developmental.

Remember when people here were sure that Kalisto and Sin Cara were in a feud with eachother that would inevitably end with a US title match and with Sin Cara unmasking?

There were like...2 people stating that they were feuding...

Archived