Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2z5lp5c.jpg

Remember when that was rumored to be the new WWE logo? I remember mofos talking about it looks good and shit.

I don't think it looks good, but I do like the fact that they have the "E" in there. How many company's just have two of their three letters in the logo? The NFL logo isn't "NF" The NBA logo isn't "NB" etc..

Guest Fight Me.

Remember when Fandango was booked to win the IC title shortly after WM29, but then got concussed and they gave it to Curtis Axel instead? :(

Remember when Fandango was booked to win the IC title shortly after WM29, but then got concussed and they gave it to Curtis Axel instead? :(

If you look up "nepotism" in the dictionary, Curtis Axel is what will be pictured next to it. Didn't HHH put him over too?

Well. That can be said for a lot of great wrestlers kids. The only good one I can think of, that came around post 2000, was Randy Orton.

If you look up "nepotism" in the dictionary, Curtis Axel is what will be pictured next to it. Didn't HHH put him over too?

Well. That can be said for a lot of great wrestlers kids. The only good one I can think of, that came around post 2000, was Randy Orton.

Losing via count-out, while the complete focus of everyone is on you, isn't exactly putting someone over

Remember when Hogan almost beat up his ex wife's yoga or workout instructor for calling wrestling fake?

Hogan, Hogan... Ho-Gan?

Nope, can't recall anyone by that name.

nd1.png

nd2.jpg

Remember when this was New Day?

Yeah. Why was this dropped?

As stark an example as you could wish to show anyone that thinks creative should be scripted with little input from the talent. They were given this, they evolved it, ran with it and turned it into something special. Then creative started interfering, ground the Unicorn and Booty stuff into the ground, and it was stale as hell.

nd1.png

nd2.jpg

Remember when this was New Day?

Yeah. Why was this dropped?

As stark an example as you could wish to show anyone that thinks creative should be scripted with little input from the talent. They were given this, they evolved it, ran with it and turned it into something special. Then creative started interfering, ground the Unicorn and Booty stuff into the ground, and it was stale as hell.

Don't think that's true. The stable started off as what seemed to be a serious black dudes stable then creative/Vince decided it was good to make them a face gospel like happy go lucky black church like singer guys. Then they got booed as hell because that sounds lame as shit and bam, the actual heel New Day that we know and love was born.

Archived