Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucy right? Poor dog. Heel Jericho was such a huge prick lol.

Sadly he looked more like a bitch than Lucy - Stephanie was pulling his strings like a puppet. Jericho deserved more.

Apparently the original angle was that he was supposed to be sleeping with Steph, and she held that over him (in that she would tell Hunter) which is why he was catering to her every whim - Management (I think it was Vince, but I forget the quote) vetoed that part, but went ahead with everything else, which just made "their hottest heel" leading up to Mania as a simpering moron and the angle (for the title, no less at Wrestlemania) ended up being more Stephanie V Hunter by proxy of Chris Jericho.

That may have actually been from one of Jericho's own books.

Sadly he looked more like a bitch than Lucy - Stephanie was pulling his strings like a puppet. Jericho deserved more.

Like I said, Triple H vs Stephanie McMahon in the main event of WrestleMania X8......

wait a minute, that doesn't sound right.

Apparently the original angle was that he was supposed to be sleeping with Steph, and she held that over him (in that she would tell Hunter) which is why he was catering to her every whim - Management (I think it was Vince, but I forget the quote) vetoed that part, but went ahead with everything else, which just made "their hottest heel" leading up to Mania as a simpering moron and the angle (for the title, no less at Wrestlemania) ended up being more Stephanie V Hunter by proxy of Chris Jericho.

That may have actually been from one of Jericho's own books.

It was from his second book. The reason he was given for them not going with the storyline of him sleeping with Stephanie is that "Triple H would be too smart to not know his wife was cheating on him"

Remember when The Rock blasted Ken Shamrock right in the face with a steel chair?

I'm not talking on top of the head or hands up to soften the blow. I mean square in the face. Looked so nasty when I was a teenager and it's just as nasty now as an adult. Yikes.

Archived