Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when the Raw announcers used to be near the stage as opposed to being at ringside?

Yes, one of Bischoff's first "mandates" as Raw GM if I'm not mistaken.

I meant I know what it is, but everything I've heard from it sounds really *censored*ing weird. Not bad. Just weird. Like Johnny Curtis chloroforming Matt Striker. Or Yoshi Tatsu and Tyson Kidd feuding over an action figure

This legit sounds hilarious. Is there anywhere to watch it online?

- Remember when Tazz yelled 'HOLY SHIT' on a live PPV?

I meant I know what it is, but everything I've heard from it sounds really *censored*ing weird. Not bad. Just weird. Like Johnny Curtis chloroforming Matt Striker. Or Yoshi Tatsu and Tyson Kidd feuding over an action figure

The whole backstage situation with them was *censored*ing incredible. The way he looks at Fox with the rag in his hand at the end is so great. This is the Johnny Curtis i want. Shirtless, but wearing a jacket just doing weird shit all the time. Theres also another part where they try and find who stole Striker which involves Curtis being scared of black people, bitching out Alex Riley, and spotting a while Justin Gabriel before hes is even inframe.

Remember this guy? :lol:

Loved him as a kid. Still interested in things about the RCMP to this day because of him. I cried when Bossman sent him to jail (well I was 11) Looking back now, Jacques pulled that off excellently, some of the funniest stuff in WWE history for me.

Yeah. About the RCMP......

Man, I usually wonder what type of acid trip Vince McMahon was on with some of these gimmicks but, this one was great.

Hey, the RCMP are complaining about a fictional character that we made out of just pure fun? Quick, let's redo the gimmick and song that way they can hate us even more. :lol:

Yoshi tricked Reks into having an Xbox controller glued to his hands.

The whole backstage situation with them was *censored*ing incredible. The way he looks at Fox with the rag in his hand at the end is so great. This is the Johnny Curtis i want. Shirtless, but wearing a jacket just doing weird shit all the time. Theres also another part where they try and find who stole Striker which involves Curtis being scared of black people, bitching out Alex Riley, and spotting a while Justin Gabriel before hes is even inframe.

I like when they spent weeks trying to find Trent Barretta only to accidentally find him in a random closet.

I can't believe they dropped the ball with Maxine.

The hell were they thinking? What, she wasn't blonde enough for them?

They wanted to send her back to NXT after they reloctated to Full Sail, but she had no desire to do that after already getting tv exposure. She then pitched the role Aksana would get on the main roster, but when she saw Aksana was given that role she asked for her release.

In the end it all worked out for her though, because she is now one of the best things in Lucha Underground.

Archived