Remember when... 2

Jmerc

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember Bulgarian Summer Rae?

No?
The whole love rectangle storyline when she was with Rusev, also involving Ziggler and Lana

Oh. She wasn't Bulgarian.

She had a Bulgarian flag behind her name in her Entrance Tron

I wasn't being very serious either. But it does scratch my head. It would be like Lana having an American Flag behind her name in her tron when she was with Dolph Ziggler

Remember Bulgarian Summer Rae?

No?
The whole love rectangle storyline when she was with Rusev, also involving Ziggler and Lana

Oh. She wasn't Bulgarian.

She had a Bulgarian flag behind her name in her Entrance Tron

I wasn't being very serious either. But it does scratch my head. It would be like Lana having an American Flag behind her name in her tron when she was with Dolph Ziggler

Or Rusev having a russian flag initially when he was with Lana?

holly.jpg

Remember that deep cut Hardcore Holly received during his match with RVD? Ouch.

Yeah, it was off metal strapping on the table if I remember. He went through a table and a piece of the metal leg mechanism sliced him.

I remember that. Bob Holly was one tough SOB.

Speaking of, remember the time Lesnar broke Holly's neck and they still continued on with the match?

He deserved it for sandbagging? Thats some *censored*ed up shit. Everyone laughing at the dude are pieces of shit. Wrestling can be great.. But you all take this way to seriously, jesus christ.

Wrestling is dangerous business. If a move is botched, it can seriously hurt you, or at worse kill you. Either a sandbagged power bomb, a botched piledriver .etc

It's not that Hardcore Holly deserved so much as its that is what he gets for not letting the move get execute properly by being needlessly stupid. There accidents and then there's this.

Archived