Eva Marie: Before and After

RazR

She may be able to go over the ropes decently, but she isn't that improved as an actual wrestler or talker. I'm not going to sit here and say I could do it better or that it's easy to do, but Eva just has nothing skill wise outside of maybe a small percent. At this point I'd rather just see her as a backstage personality. But even then she'd probably *Censored* up considering she messed up a ring announcement.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swear people who only parrot others calling it a dumb thread and not letting it die are something else.

Why does it have to die? Because you say so?

She may be able to go over the ropes decently, but she isn't that improved as an actual wrestler or talker. I'm not going to sit here and say I could do it better or that it's easy to do, but Eva just has nothing skill wise outside of maybe a small percent. At this point I'd rather just see her as a backstage personality. But even then she'd probably *Censored* up considering she messed up a ring announcement.

I agree. I always thought she should be eye-candy than an actual wrestler

If you mean the 3MB announcement, it was scripted for Total Divas.

Don't consider everything the gilrs that are on total divas doing in the show are true.

It's a scripted show.

This topic is seriously a perfect example of how "special snowflake" this entire forum has become...as if every single topic needs to appeal to everyone who views it. Kind of absurd.

remember when we cried about Britannica making threads, and now how many of us miss her and her threads? Y'all need to gtfo with making threads when some threads are even worse.

Anyway, cool to see Eva Marie improve. I still wanna smash though.

Holy Sh*t, you two discovered the true topic of this thread. See, I haven't been as active like I used to be and I decided after watching NXT, that I would make a topic about good ole Eva and see exactly how the replies would pan out. Normally, you get the intense amount of hate and bashing for the wrestler highlighted and/or the user itself and I really wanted to find out if the normality continues. My question was answered, but you two kind of gave me hope.

Now I know the other people who came on attack have backtracked so I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bridge but again, it's pretty cool you two got the meaning without me mentioning it (until now).

You acting like a master troll is about as hilariously delusional as you thinking Eva Marie would improve into a respectable wrestler.

And to the other two: shit thread is shit thread. Dude can make all sorts of threads he want unless mods decide differently, but that's not going to stop me from pointing out it's garbage. So people don't need to gtfo and they aren't being special snowflakes or any of that bullshit, just because they aren't feeling a thread that's either a bad joke, some shit forum experiment or a lame troll attempt or whatever the *Censored* it is, I don't give a shit.

You guys are keeping this thread bumped and near the top every time you post the same stuff.... Always been forum logic - complain about threads and instead of letting it die and go to second page or after, keep it near the top.

Anyway, it's not like experienced wrestlers have fallen off the apron like experts all the time either. They've messed up too.

This isn't a 4chan-thread though, so stuff like bumping won't have the same effect. Even so, I feel like if I am going to speak my mind on stuff I like, I'm going to speak my mind on stuff I don't like.

Besides, who cares if it's near the top? It has like zero meaning here.

I'm kind of shocked that people didn't get the point of why OP made this thread. While he did use a really minuscule and subtle example with the battle royale eliminations, his point was showcasing how Eva improved since debuting. Yes it took her a long ass time to be at the same tier with Brie/Tamina, but her not quitting shows she has some passion with wrestling. With her age, debuting so quickly, and 90% of the WWE fans against you, it's acceptable for her to just give up and go home. But she sticked around so I applaud her for that.

Archived