Eva Marie: Before and After

RazR

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a retarded ass topic

Interesting observation. Fully noted, will jot that down for next time. Thank you so much!

Screaming, the classy shade!

overarching teas of why caws.ws hasn't gotten a new member with an individualistic narrative in years

Interesting observation. Fully noted, will jot that down for next time. Thank you so much!

overarching teas of why caws.ws hasn't gotten a new member with an individualistic narrative in years

Thats because they all end up making pointless topics like this one

Thats because they all end up making pointless topics like this one

and the other 50% are Shizo

I know we said we wasn't closing as many topics but seriously? I wouldn't mind if it was a "how do you think Eva's improved?" but you legit posted 2 gifs of her falling out the ring. If this isn't a troll I don't know what it is.

I think Eva has improved, and I was happy to see her training with Kendrick to learn, so it shows she has heart and wants to make it. She could have quit, but she didn't.

But this thread man...this thread.

WTH are you even talking about...

WTH are you even talking about...

I have no idea if he's trying to back him up or is talking shit.

My man probably going to act gassed on getting 3 pages out of this topic.

You mean four?

97KKPV5.gif

Disclaimer: by the way, I'm not a troll. I've supported Eva through the bad times, and the good times. And no, this is not a troll topic. If you wanted a less generalized topic about Eva, don't worry, it'll come REAL SOON.

To be fair, the time she got eliminated on the main roster she had no Wrestling experience so it was normal that she fell off the way she did.

Now that she trained it looks 1000 times better.

The negativity of several People in this thread is not nessecary though.

Yes, it's obvious that you guys don't like her because she got immediately shoved in the ring without any Wrestling experience in the past (because of total divas and because Vince wanted her there).

Was it her fault? Nope! Did she try to train a lot and improve in the meantime? Yes she did!

Is she a Wrestling master? Nope. Yet she had a few decent matches in the meantime and learned to embrace the heat she is getting, making it work for her.

The indicated feud between her and asuka will help her improve a lot more and I can't wait to see it since it would mean that we will have another extra storyline going on in NXT while Bayley is busy with Carmella and their title match.

Maybe people wouldn't react so overly negative in this topic if OP wasn't being an obnoxious wasteman.

My man probably going to act gassed on getting 3 pages out of this topic.

You mean four?

97KKPV5.gif

Disclaimer: by the way, I'm not a troll. I've supported Eva through the bad times, and the good times. And no, this is not a troll topic. If you wanted a less generalized topic about Eva, don't worry, it'll come REAL SOON.

What, you're going to make more shit topics then? Your GIFs are aids, your opinions are aids, this topic is complete aids and now as an overall poster, you have become aids as well.

It doesn't look 1000 times better lmao she's improved by like 0.0000000000001% and that's being generous

Or maybe you need to watch both eliminations again and consider that this was the FIRST Divas battle Royal that wanted top rope eliminations.

All the previous ones on the main roster were General eliminations no matter if it was the middle rope or the low one.

Due to this, Rosa was one of the very few that were going out from the top rope while most of the other divas were eliminated through the middle or low rope.

So such bumps weren't needed, nor were they taking place (except of very few exceptional times).

It's ok if you don't like her but don't be unfair.

This topic is seriously a perfect example of how "special snowflake" this entire forum has become...as if every single topic needs to appeal to everyone who views it. Kind of absurd.

remember when we cried about Britannica making threads, and now how many of us miss her and her threads? Y'all need to gtfo with making threads when some threads are even worse.

Anyway, cool to see Eva Marie improve. I still wanna smash though.

Holy Sh*t, you two discovered the true topic of this thread. See, I haven't been as active like I used to be and I decided after watching NXT, that I would make a topic about good ole Eva and see exactly how the replies would pan out. Normally, you get the intense amount of hate and bashing for the wrestler highlighted and/or the user itself and I really wanted to find out if the normality continues. My question was answered, but you two kind of gave me hope.

Now I know the other people who came on attack have backtracked so I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bridge but again, it's pretty cool you two got the meaning without me mentioning it (until now).

You acting like a master troll is about as hilariously delusional as you thinking Eva Marie would improve into a respectable wrestler.

And to the other two: shit thread is shit thread. Dude can make all sorts of threads he want unless mods decide differently, but that's not going to stop me from pointing out it's garbage. So people don't need to gtfo and they aren't being special snowflakes or any of that bullshit, just because they aren't feeling a thread that's either a bad joke, some shit forum experiment or a lame troll attempt or whatever the *Censored* it is, I don't give a shit.

You guys are keeping this thread bumped and near the top every time you post the same stuff.... Always been forum logic - complain about threads and instead of letting it die and go to second page or after, keep it near the top.

Anyway, it's not like experienced wrestlers have fallen off the apron like experts all the time either. They've messed up too.

You guys are keeping this thread bumped and near the top every time you post the same stuff.... Always been forum logic - complain about threads and instead of letting it die and go to second page or after, keep it near the top.

What's wrong with wondering and asking why there is a questionable thread like this up? It's not contradictory. If it just dies then how is the OP supposed to know what's wrong with it. Besides, it's good that this topic was salvaged and expanded instead of locked too.

To keep this post on topic

Anyway, it's not like experienced wrestlers have fallen off the apron like experts all the time either. They've messed up too.

And she is still a shit wrestler

This topic is seriously a perfect example of how "special snowflake" this entire forum has become...as if every single topic needs to appeal to everyone who views it. Kind of absurd.

remember when we cried about Britannica making threads, and now how many of us miss her and her threads? Y'all need to gtfo with making threads when some threads are even worse.

Anyway, cool to see Eva Marie improve. I still wanna smash though.

Holy Sh*t, you two discovered the true topic of this thread. See, I haven't been as active like I used to be and I decided after watching NXT, that I would make a topic about good ole Eva and see exactly how the replies would pan out. Normally, you get the intense amount of hate and bashing for the wrestler highlighted and/or the user itself and I really wanted to find out if the normality continues. My question was answered, but you two kind of gave me hope.

Now I know the other people who came on attack have backtracked so I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bridge but again, it's pretty cool you two got the meaning without me mentioning it (until now).

You acting like a master troll is about as hilariously delusional as you thinking Eva Marie would improve into a respectable wrestler.

And to the other two: shit thread is shit thread. Dude can make all sorts of threads he want unless mods decide differently, but that's not going to stop me from pointing out it's garbage. So people don't need to gtfo and they aren't being special snowflakes or any of that bullshit, just because they aren't feeling a thread that's either a bad joke, some shit forum experiment or a lame troll attempt or whatever the *Censored* it is, I don't give a shit.

Maybe because it's a large forum you genius and a shit thread will naturally attract negative attention/criticism.

Swear the white knights here who bash people for calling a dumb thread just that - a dumb thread - instead of acknowledging that it's an obvious troll topic are something else.

Archived