Eva Marie: Before and After

RazR

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This topic is seriously a perfect example of how "special snowflake" this entire forum has become...as if every single topic needs to appeal to everyone who views it. Kind of absurd.

remember when we cried about Britannica making threads, and now how many of us miss her and her threads? Y'all need to gtfo with making threads when some threads are even worse.

Anyway, cool to see Eva Marie improve. I still wanna smash though.

Holy Sh*t, you two discovered the true topic of this thread. See, I haven't been as active like I used to be and I decided after watching NXT, that I would make a topic about good ole Eva and see exactly how the replies would pan out. Normally, you get the intense amount of hate and bashing for the wrestler highlighted and/or the user itself and I really wanted to find out if the normality continues. My question was answered, but you two kind of gave me hope.

Now I know the other people who came on attack have backtracked so I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bridge but again, it's pretty cool you two got the meaning without me mentioning it (until now).

You acting like a master troll is about as hilariously delusional as you thinking Eva Marie would improve into a respectable wrestler.

And to the other two: shit thread is shit thread. Dude can make all sorts of threads he want unless mods decide differently, but that's not going to stop me from pointing out it's garbage. So people don't need to gtfo and they aren't being special snowflakes or any of that bullshit, just because they aren't feeling a thread that's either a bad joke, some shit forum experiment or a lame troll attempt or whatever the *Censored* it is, I don't give a shit.

This topic is seriously a perfect example of how "special snowflake" this entire forum has become...as if every single topic needs to appeal to everyone who views it. Kind of absurd.

remember when we cried about Britannica making threads, and now how many of us miss her and her threads? Y'all need to gtfo with making threads when some threads are even worse.

Anyway, cool to see Eva Marie improve. I still wanna smash though.

Holy Sh*t, you two discovered the true topic of this thread. See, I haven't been as active like I used to be and I decided after watching NXT, that I would make a topic about good ole Eva and see exactly how the replies would pan out. Normally, you get the intense amount of hate and bashing for the wrestler highlighted and/or the user itself and I really wanted to find out if the normality continues. My question was answered, but you two kind of gave me hope.

Now I know the other people who came on attack have backtracked so I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bridge but again, it's pretty cool you two got the meaning without me mentioning it (until now).

You acting like a master troll is about as hilariously delusional as you thinking Eva Marie would improve into a respectable wrestler.

And to the other two: shit thread is shit thread. Dude can make all sorts of threads he want unless mods decide differently, but that's not going to stop me from pointing out it's garbage. So people don't need to gtfo and they aren't being special snowflakes or any of that bullshit, just because they aren't feeling a thread that's either a bad joke, some shit forum experiment or a lame troll attempt or whatever the *Censored* it is, I don't give a shit.

JIGGY HAS DROPPED THE MIC. FATALITY.

Not really sure what the point of this thread is. This is nothjng that can't be talked about in either the WWE Discussion or NXT Discussion topics or even the Diva's Discussion thread.

Is this thread really to show how she's improved selling being thrown from the apron? Sure, she's improved some what, but she still isn't good by any stretch of imagination.

Now waiting for the diva marks to tell me it's part of her gimmick or that WWE is telling her to be shit and that she is actually a five star wrestler like Rosa Mendes

But watch her FCW matches!

"She's not amazing but she's far from average!"

Archived