Eva Marie: Before and After

RazR

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, she can sell being thrown out of the ring?

I'm glad you got the point.

Yeah, it was a weak ass point. *Censored* outta here, make a topic when she gets a 4 1/2 star match(no tokyo dome).

I simply catched up on NXT this week and noticed she competed this week and remembered that tragic Main Event battle royal.

I really didn't know there was certain criteria I had to check off to make a topic though. Very interesting.

She is learning how to be a better wrestler, for sure. But she is still one of the weakest women on the entire roster. Second possibly only to the travesty that is Aliyah. That said, I give her props for improving immensely. She still sucks, but it's a testament to how much worse she sucked earlier.

She is learning how to be a better wrestler, for sure. But she is still one of the weakest women on the entire roster. Second possibly only to the travesty that is Aliyah. That said, I give her props for improving immensely. She still sucks, but it's a testament to how much worse she sucked earlier.

Finally, constructive criticism rather then the typical outbursts. I agree with everything you said,

Yeah, she's gotten better, is that comparison worth a topic, though? It's literally two gifs of her being eliminated in battle royals.

By the way, just because you get better at something doesn't mean you're good.

Well, this forum isn't as active as it used to be. You need to put out when a situation arises, no pun intended.

remember when we cried about Britannica making threads, and now how many of us miss her and her threads? Y'all need to gtfo with making threads when some threads are even worse.

Anyway, cool to see Eva Marie improve. I still wanna smash though.

Being improved doesn't mean a thing when she's not at an acceptable level yet. A cook who goes from making food that will literally poison and kill someone to making food that just hospitalizes them is still a shit cook.

This topic is seriously a perfect example of how "special snowflake" this entire forum has become...as if every single topic needs to appeal to everyone who views it. Kind of absurd.

remember when we cried about Britannica making threads, and now how many of us miss her and her threads? Y'all need to gtfo with making threads when some threads are even worse.

Anyway, cool to see Eva Marie improve. I still wanna smash though.

Holy Sh*t, you two discovered the true topic of this thread. See, I haven't been as active like I used to be and I decided after watching NXT, that I would make a topic about good ole Eva and see exactly how the replies would pan out. Normally, you get the intense amount of hate and bashing for the wrestler highlighted and/or the user itself and I really wanted to find out if the normality continues. My question was answered, but you two kind of gave me hope.

Now I know the other people who came on attack have backtracked so I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bridge but again, it's pretty cool you two got the meaning without me mentioning it (until now).

I thought that was obvious, and one or two others did point it out. They just didn't think it was worth the thread, though I see nothing wrong with that. Better than all those Punk or Goldberg threads we got. I don't see Eva being a midcard diva in skills, at best, but I don't watch NXT so I don't know how good she is.

Not a fan of her, but my dick is. *shrugs*

She's getting better, but still not tv worth I don't think. Nothing past a squash match really. Also I'd *Censored* her. But I'd be ashamed of it.

That's my problem. She's not TV ready. She should still only be at the PC. Doing house shows, at most

Archived