TCE's CAWs (Mandrews updated, Angle finished 3/31)

TheCuttingEdge™

Moose uploaded, Angle updated.

And yeah, I don't plan on making Anderson, sorry.

Dutt should be uploaded within the next day or so, just finishing his moveset.

Angle's shirt looks ridiculous imo, but the only other option is the super tight t-shirt. Will probably just put a Team Angle hoodie over top of the t-shirt, it could be deleted when downloaded if one wanted to.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you reupload Moose without the HOF DLC?

moose dropkicks and dusty tributes are dlc. itll be terrible without it.

Maybe he could upload him in another slot without the DLC and leave the one with DLC up? Or reupload it without the DLC and just tell everyone in the comment section that has the DLC to put those moves on him.

I dunno i always hate the DLC restriction thing on cc, they need to make where you can download caws that has DLC but if you don't have the DLC it just removes the stuff thats DLC when you download the caw. I'm tired of coming across great caws on CC only to see the download option greyed out cause it has DLC from something on it.

Maybe he could upload him in another slot without the DLC and leave the one with DLC up? Or reupload it without the DLC and just tell everyone in the comment section that has the DLC to put those moves on him.

I dunno i always hate the DLC restriction thing on cc, they need to make where you can download caws that has DLC but if you don't have the DLC it just removes the stuff thats DLC when you download the caw. I'm tired of coming across great caws on CC only to see the download option greyed out cause it has DLC from something on it.

he's gonna reupload. figured something out. dont think theres a way they could do what you said, as it would just default moves and whole parts

he's gonna reupload. figured something out. dont think theres a way they could do what you said, as it would just default moves and whole parts

Ok thats awesome.

As for my idea about the DLC on CC, it wouldn't have to default the whole moveset, just default the move slot that has the DLC move, or with eh caw part it just deletes it. Don't seem like it would be that complicated.

Tweaked the moveset with AgeofSandow's suggestions as always, re-uploaded. Let me know if it works now.

Angle's WM XX attire finished. Pretty sure I don't have a single layer left, had to redo the attire in order to get it all to fit. Think it came out pretty well though, not much more I can do for the kneepads though.

My bad man, should be good now. Overlooked the sleeper hold being DLC, forgot they added a few new ones with Piper.

Mark Andrews; it's a start. Face texture came out well at least.

Still says i need the HOF DLC. I hate to be a bother man, finding out whats DLC on a caw can be a pain, i know.

Let me know if Moose finally works, think it was the boots so I just defaulted them; change them to whatever you want.

Gallows should be non-DLC already.

And do you have a pic of Mandrews new attire/video?

MiqwT9J.png

No clue where this is going, no face or anything yet. Not even sure if I want to keep the attire. Basically just got bored in Photoshop one day and started drawing it.

I honestly have no clue why Gallows doesn't work :fedup: The moveset contains no DLC, and, unless I'm completely missing something, neither does the CAW itself. He's just in a tank top and pants after all... I'm stumped, sorry guys. Will continue to look into it though. Here's pics of the layers if anyone wants to take a look, the pants are Lesnar's and the top is one of the generic ones.

http://imgur.com/a/0VwNn

Anyone have any sugs for Angle's face? Completely changed it, much happier with it now but still not sold on it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived