2016 Hall Of Fame Class Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know how anyone can seriously say JBL isnt hall of fame worthy. JBL was a part of 1 of the most popular factions of the Attitude era (The Ministry) a key member of one of the most popular tag teams of the late 90s (the APA). Entertained millions with their funny backstage segments throughout that time period, had some fun singles moments with the Hardcore title. Very poplauar then as well.

Then went on and did his thing at the top of Smackdown as JBL. There's no question that he will be a Hall of Famer eventually. The guy deserves it regardless of what anyone here says.

In a world that everything is pre determined he did his job of entertaining the fans just as good as any top name in the Hall of Fame already.

Don't know how anyone can seriously say JBL isnt hall of fame worthy.

This forum is very "what have you done lately" when it comes to wrestlers. Outside of the huge legends, people have a tendency to forget about the importance of the smaller roles as time goes on. I always try to think subjectively though. Which is why Rikishi being inducted is shit to me...because he was nothing special back then, and there were a dozen more qualified dudes from the same era who would be better.

If Rikishi can go in the Hall of Fame, then JBL is more than qualified to go in. His APA and Wrestling God runs were great.

Also, Lemmy should definetly go in. One of the few celebrities who I think actually deserve it. I'm actually pretty surprised Drew Carrey got in over Cyndi Lauper. Tyson, Mr. T, and Trump makes sense to me though.

Okay, here is a finished list of what I want. I believe many people can agree with some of these. Vader, Christian, Demolition, The British Bulldogs and Owen Hart for wrestlers, Andy Kaufman, Muhammed Ali, and Lemmy for celebs, and if he doesn't wrestle at 'Mania 32, The Rock.

Ideal 2016 HoF for me, would be:

-Sting

-Vader

-JBL

-Lemmy

-Hillbilly Jim

-Jim Johnston

-The Dudley Boyz

Never liked the Freebirds...don't give a soggy turd if they ever get in. They should eventually, I just don't like them. And as for the Dudleys, I think it would be cool to have them get inducted while they're still active. The Dudleys have always been about being the most decorated tag team in wrestling history...so it would work tremendously well. And Hillbilly Jim...this dawned on me when I was watching an old episode of Legends House and he mentioned that he was the only one in the house who wasn't in the HoF. Awesome dude. Definitely should be in.

Wonder if Victoria,Mickie,Torrie or Miss Elizabeth is going in this year.

I hope it's Victoria, she certainly deserves it.

I wouldn't mind Dudley Boyz going in too. Hopefully every major tag teams in the late 99s/early 21st century make it in, from E&C to Hardyz.

Isnt JBL like in the top 10 or something longest reigning champions of all time? Yeah he deserves HOF.

Tied for 19th longest reigning champion with Yokozuna actually. But he's the longest reigning WWE Champion in SmackDown history when there were brands.

Everyone sayin ugh to Christian... Dudes resume in the wwe is more than enough to get a HOF ticket. Again, if Kish can get in then so can Christian.

No is doubting Christians "resume"

But seriously, ugh Christian

Archived