2016 Hall Of Fame Class Discussion Thread

Jmerc

At first did Sting say he won't be wrestling again under the WWE umbrella? Seemed strange to phrase it like that if he's done.

He said that he's glad to be finishing his career under the WWE umbrella. Meaning he's glad to be in WWE for the end of his career, not that he's saying that he's done in WWE.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liked Godfather's speech. Short and sweet and barely any cringe.

Man. That boy Dean Ambrose was *censored*ed UP.

Hope he isn't too hungover tomorrow haha. I wonder if Renee gets embarrassed by that stuff. Especially when she's interviewing him.

She seemed like she was having fun with him to me. I imagine Dean doesn't do that type of thing on camera much ... Well actually we know he doesn't because we would have seen it xD so she was probably just laughing along.

Really liked Godfather's speech. Short and sweet and barely any cringe.

Man. That boy Dean Ambrose was *censored*ed UP.

Hope he isn't too hungover tomorrow haha. I wonder if Renee gets embarrassed by that stuff. Especially when she's interviewing him.

She seemed like she was having fun with him to me. I imagine Dean doesn't do that type of thing on camera much ... Well actually we know he doesn't because we would have seen it xD so she was probably just laughing along.

Well Renee is gonna be on TD now so he might get more air time if he agrees to it.

And yikes. 4 hours. Idk if I can watch all of that.

Johnston isn't going to retire. He's not a wrestler who needs to consider his body. He makes music, and he loves doing it. People who love making music don't just stop because they're old. Also, the idea that people need to be retired before going into the HoF is one I'll never understand. People should go into the HoF when the time is right. When they are in good enough condition physically and mentally to make a positive impact with their speech and be remembered for who they were...not a shell of it.

Was dean ambrose drunk when he was talking to rene young?

Some people say no. But I know my inebriated human beings. And that right there...was a very inebriated human being. Either drunk...or really high. You could tell that he had things he wanted to say, but he was saying them on a delay. Seemed to be annoying Renee...but I guess she's probably used to it. :lol:

Jim Johnston has already cut back considerably on his workload of entrance themes, with CFO$ doing most now. I thought that had to be age-related.

I thought he was writing them for CFO$.

Ric had no business bringing up Charlotte, he's the person who inducts, should be talking about Sting. At least Snoop giving Sasha a shout was good, and on point.

I feel like they bastardized the Warrior Award - they should create a separate award for for cancer survivors and the likes.

Also, is it me or did the Network cut time during Ric's speech?

Jim Johnston has already cut back considerably on his workload of entrance themes, with CFO$ doing most now. I thought that had to be age-related.

I thought he was writing them for CFO$.

Both Johnston and CFO$ contribute unique themes for WWE. He still does stuff. I think the League of Nations theme was his most recent.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived