Looking for Original CAWs for a territory universe mode broadcast

ECSweatshirt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made two caws i think of them as a tag team.

The first is Coyote Smoke you can just search his name

and the other is La Ruse. Just search his name as well although the name that will be announced is Troy Diamond. i wasnt able to switch the name to troy due to the alt attire glitch but if youre able to change the name thats awesome

Their both supposed to be speedy high flyers

my psn is da_legendary_626

Aqfitz on CC. Got two teams, Direct Force and Powertrip.

Searched your stuff on CC, the two most recent CAWs named ALT ATTIRE are for Aubin right? I like the CAWs btw :cool:

Feel free to give mine a shot just search BCprodigy25. I will make more then just Carr soon, but you can take him for now.

I tried searching using that tag but nothing came up. Are you on ps4?

I made two caws i think of them as a tag team.

The first is Coyote Smoke you can just search his name

and the other is La Ruse. Just search his name as well although the name that will be announced is Troy Diamond. i wasnt able to switch the name to troy due to the alt attire glitch but if youre able to change the name thats awesome

Their both supposed to be speedy high flyers

my psn is da_legendary_626

I will make sure they stay true to character. Ill keep them as a tag team and make them speedy high flyers with the edits I make. Their overalls will still be determined by the first post.

If anyone has any requests for their CAWs, let me know. I want them to remain true to character, so if a caw is supposed to be a submission expert I can make their attributes reflect that. Also, if there guys should be used as a tag team let me know.

I have updated the first post. The list of CAWs downloaded is now a link to a google sheet. I may do a Royal Rumble video today, seems fitting after last night's rumble.

Thanks All

If you still have room I have another caw Serengeti Silva

Still have plenty of room. In order to run the ammount of shows I want I plan on needing all 100 slots. I will add your CAW in the near future.

I tried doing a broadcast again, I had better results, but the quality was still bad. I may be able to broadcast in standard def with no skips, but I am not sure.

I am looking at different ways to record video. I think just getting a capture card is going to be my best bet, then upload the video to you tube. I am going to shop around to see if I can find a good deal.

I wasnt planning on starting the universe till the caw slots are filled up. If you guys have friends who would be interested let them know,

Feel free to add my original caw amazing Aries. Picture in my avatar. Search tag is MCW or amazing aries

Added. Any notes on wrestler type?

Got my first five uploaded, search "AnotherWarpRider" on PSN. Gonna be working on alternate attires for the others.

Added. Any notes for me on wrestler type?

Hi All,

Probably the worst possible thing imaginable just happened. My PS4 just died. Wont power on. They are going to replace it with a new one, no guarantee my saves are still there. That means I may have lost all my stuff for the universe. I kept getting online storage errors for the game, but never thought to do anything about it. Really wish that I had.

Anyways, I dont know what will happen with this universe idea. I put crazy hours into this game. This sucks nanners.

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

It has been a long while, but I finally have a working PS4 again. Hooray! Quick story about that; I sent in my PS4 to get it fixed and I shockingly got it back super quick. To my pleasure I found that I had all my save files backed up online. The problem was that I had to re-download updates for all my games. My internet is terrible. Well into hour 4 of downloading my PS4 shuts off. And doesnt power back on. Just got my PS4 back that day and it had the same problem again! Had to send it back, this time it took way longer, but my PS4 works.

Anyone have updates to their CAWs or have some new ones? Its been a while, excited to see what the community has to offer.

Archived