Alts by Generations *Super Shredder Kevin Nash uploaded*

Generations

man sorry i haven't reach out to you. i already looked at my old laptop and turns out its not a texture just a reference pic i used back in SvR days. you still want to have it?

Can't hurt, I guess. Pics of that attire are real hard to come by.

Updated with new pics in OP, and uploaded.

EzD3zSC.jpg

Thanks, bud. I might try to add more to it if I can find some suitable designs. Easily the hardest attire I've ever tried to find resources for. Really wasn't expecting so much trouble in that department when I started out. Main thing missing from this attire right now, is "Nation" on the other side, and "of" on the back. Only word I put on there was "violence"...and that logo took a LOT of cutting and splicing to look halfway decent (still doesn't fit great, because of the black blur and stretching nonsense, but nothing can be done about that). Also near impossible to get the logo on the vest to look like a rectangle. Ended up getting warped in the one area. Is what it is.

• 4 weeks later...

^ I'm out of points. Anything that has been left off has been done so as a result of that. Also, I had the spiked shoulder pads and the abdominal armor on him at different points during the process...and I decided that I didn't like the way that either looked. The Nash model itself is actually kind of fat. I toyed with putting one of th belts on him too...but it made his gut huge. :lol: I removed them to use the points on other things...the guantlets and the cape, I think. Either way, points are maxed.

Archived