Alliance Wrestling League CAWS (four previews. maybe on CC?)

Big_Fat_Matt

Welcome to the ALLIANCE WRESTLING LEAGUE showcase!

Here is my ever-evolving showcase of content (this thread is specifically for superstars/divas) that I create within wwe2k16! The vast majority of these creations have long backstories, some of which date all the way back to WWF No Mercy on the n64, though some are as recent as my last game, wwe13. This is, however, the VERY first time I have uploaded and shared with the community. Granted, this first 'wave' of CAWs will likely get updates as i figure out what exactly I am doing with this new game, on this new system. Bear with me for a while! It'll get good, I promise!

UPDATE: 1/17/16

Added: Stryker, Valerian Kaine, Magnus Kaine, Matt Flynn and Trent Davis

NERO KAINE: Added 1/10/16

Name:"The Future" Nero Kaine

Ht: 6'5"

Align: Heel

Stables/team: ???

Finishers: Aneurysm (pedigree)

Lobotomy (rolling leg drop/houston hang over)

ruh2I2U.jpg

First up we have my flagship. The CAW that evolved from my first CAW back on WWF No Mercy. He has undergone as many changes as there are stars in the sky, but one thing remains the same, he knows he is the best in the business. Nero Kaine has a number of friends in the AWL, but has twice as many enemies. Nero is equal parts '05 era Triple H, '06 era JBL and Seth Rollins, all rolled into one cocky, egotistical package.

TRENT DAVIS: Added 1/17/2016

Name:Trent Davis

Ht: 6'6"

Align: Face

Finishers: The Big Come Down (tigerbomb)

The Ruiner (spear)

Imgur gallery link

[img=

[img=

[img=

[img=

-splash image coming soon-

This guy didn't see his first creation until WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007, but has quickly become a huge favorite of mine. He's simple. In many ways, he is like Stone Cold Steve Austin. He comes from humble beginnings, cares not for the opinions of sheep, and shows up in the ring to do one thing, kick ass. Trent Davis has battled against Nero (and countless AWL heels) for years, and usually with little to no support. His smash-mouth, physical style is a contrast to Nero's finesse and speed.

STRYKER: Added 1/17/2016

Name:Stryker

Ht: 6'3"

Align: Tweener (heel lean)

Finishers: Strykerplex (fisherman Suplex)

Strykerlock (texas cloverleaf)

Imgur Gallery Link

lCC00cp.jpg

f9HR7pN.jpg

ID5Pt6m.jpg

dD56w2m.jpg

3CPyc68.jpg

K3j5RdP.jpg

Stryker embodies what it means to be a master of the ring. No only are his submission skills possibly the best in the AWL, but his strikes and grapples are just as lethal. Stryker prefers to strike with shin kicks, and above all else, his knees. His repertoire of grapples consists largely of suplexes and drops, utilizing less brawn than leverage and positioning. He has no set allegiances, but has found himself pitted against heels and faces. No matter his role, his confidence in his ability to win is unwavering.

VALERIAN KAINE: Added 1/17/2016

Name:"The Phoenix" Valerian Kaine

Ht: 5'4"

Align: Tweener (heel lean)

Finishers: Phoenix Claw (Sit-out Facebuster)

Phoenix Splash

Imgur Gallery Link

-splash image coming soon-

S6yURyS.jpg

NxmvFUR.jpg

Y7v5DKh.jpg

aQFSC5C.jpg

Valerian is Nero's brother, 2 years his junior. What Valerian lacks in his older brother's strength, he makes up for with his aerial attack. Seemingly more comfortable in mid-air, or flying off the ropes than he is with his feet planted on the canvas, he truly has shined in the AWL Tag Team scene with his long-time partner, Abel (CAW coming soon!). Valerian can often be seen running to the aid of his older brothers, Nero and Magnus, though that isn't to say he won't bail his tag-team partner out. Valerian knows that if he ever needs a third man for a 6-man tag match, he can count on his brothers to have his back, and then some.

NOTE: Some tattoos courtesy of Number3Headband and mmawarlod74

MAGNUS KAINE: Added 1/17/2016

Name:"The Jackhammer" Magnus Kaine

Ht: 7'

Align: Heel

Finishers: HammerDriver (Falcon Arrow)

Clothesline from Hell

Imgur Gallery Link

dnucyRJ.jpg

Q8fMKIa.jpg

9jzDoQn.jpg

XPlOuU7.jpg

c48p3hy.jpg

Maguns is the oldest of the three Kaine brothers. While he doesn't have the same success that his younger brother Nero has, he makes up for it in his sheer strength and size. His wrestling style isn't flashy and high-risk like his two siblings, as the elder Kaine rarely leaves his feet. Loyal (to a fault at times,), intimidating, and above all else, powerful, look for Magnus to make an impact wherever and whenever he wrestles.

NOTE: Some tattoos courtesy of Number3Headband and mmawarlod74

MATT FLYNN: Added 1/17/2016

Name:"Big Fat Matt" Matt Flynn

Ht: 6'4"

Align: tweener (face lean)

Finishers: BFM Bomb (spinning powerbomb)

Belly to Belly

Imgur Gallery Link

vEfo65y.jpg

AqlyDbj.jpg

UVrmTdn.jpg

ITvvW7p.jpg

WDhSCSb.jpg

Big Fat Matt, in many ways, is a modern day Dusty Rhodes. Round in shape, captivating on the microphone, and beloved by many. His in-ring style is a little less Dusty, and a bit more Road Warrior, however. Often utilizing his own size and momentum to make any offense more powerful, BFM is a difficult opponent to beat. His outspoken nature has led to him making a number of allies in the AWL, but just as many enemies.

As of 1/17/16, I'm taking a short (like maybe a day or two) break from doing CAW work to work on belts and arenas. By Thursday or Friday, however, I should have another "wave" of CAWs ready for you all! If Trent, Matt, Valerian, Magnus and Stryker all get positive reviews, they'll likely end up on CC, depending on who has more demand. As always, you can search using the tag "bigfatmatt"

This logo uploading system is a pain in the ass. Why can't I just load a flash drive and import them? I mean, we can put a man on the moon, but we can't get an easy upload system? C'mon. I know, I know, it beats playing in paint tool for hours on end, or worse, using only the logos supplied to us.

Coming up hopefully later today is the Dusty Rhodes to Nero Kaine's Ric Flair, Trent Davis.

That CAW of yours is probably the perfect tag team Partner for SETH ROLLINS in my opinion.

It's really funny, as he has evolved over the years of me making him, he essentially mirrors Rollins at this point. Cowardly, tall, dark, and uses the pedigree. Funny how those things happen, isn't it?

Archived