Mike - AKA BigDaddy MM24 - Showcase - UPDATED 30/1

MikeM

Here's a few caws I've been working on - I only have MS Paint and GMP2 to do logos, so they're not earth shatteringly stunning - but it's more the concepts and ideas I'd like to share. Also I only have five upload slots, so if there is any requests - please let me know. Hashtags are my user name BigDaddy MM24

First up is the caw I've been making since Raw2 on the Xbox, originally it was me - but he's now evolved into more of a "based on" me character. His name has evolved from my real name, to a fusion of my first and middle names (the way Shawn Michaels chose his name) The ring gear is inspired by AJ Styles 2008 TNA attire, I really liked the arrows. And of course a bit of HBK.

Mike "Air" Edwards -

Sun_Jan_24_18-01-31_UTC_2016_zpshvjvfx51

Sun_Jan_24_18-01-05_UTC_2016_zpszmivgsxj

Edwards is a high flier of the top order, trained by his hero the legendary Shawn Michaels and William Regal, he has adapted many of his mentor's moves and mannerisms (having also been "given" HBK's finisher, Sweet Chin Music - but is also influenced by the generation of hard hitting and acrobatic independent stars such as AJ Styles. Edwards is hell bent on breaking the glass ceiling and becoming the first ever English WWE Champion, whilst also not marketing himself on his nationality specifically. His attire colours have been influenced not only by HBK himself, but by the red white and black of his (my) beloved Manchester United. He has one tattoo, on his left bicep (which is a tribute to my real life daughter, Amy-Rose)

Entrance Music - "Hall of Fame" The Script (Evil Diva in game)

Signature moves - HBK elbow off the top rope, Phoenix Splash (Red Devil)

Finisher - Sweet Chin Music (The new band)

Favourite quote - I like you, I'm going to superkick you last.

David "Knightmare" Knight

Sat_Jan_30_19-13-20_UTC_2016_zps4dijlyxt

Sat_Jan_30_19-15-09_UTC_2016_zpsz8szecs8

David Knight is known as the Knightmare for good reason, He is the sort of opponent that will give anyone in the WWE a sleepless night beforehand. Standing a shade under 7 foot, but with a muscular frame and frightening strength, Knight redefines what a "big man" can do. Many say that Knight's marriage of power and agility call to mind the Undertaker of the mid 90's. Certainly his presentation and attire would fit well in the Ministry of Darkness. He often forsakes the more intricate costume for a simple black jumpsuit - which can be equally chilling, as it's a reminder that this man isn't "quite right" in the head and has the papers to prove it!

Entrance Music - "Carmina Burana O' Fortuna" Carl Orff (Terminator theme, in game)

Signature moves - Military Press into Spinebuster, Warrior Splash

Finishers - Jackhammer (Knight rider) Military Press into front slam (Knight Fall)

Favourite Quote - Everybody fears the dark.

[Creator's note] I found it very difficult to create a "monster" both in balancing his attributes and also to avoid straying into the "Kane ripoff" zone. Originally he wore the iron welding mask with the horns, but with his size and look, it looked too much like Kane. I was also going to try and go for a "friendly giant" persona, like Kevin Nash but that stifled me creatively. Eventually I went for the dual attires.

Alex "Lightning" Storm

Wed_Apr_20_20-24-05_UTC2B0100_2016_zpsblWed_Apr_20_20-23-31_UTC2B0100_2016_zps8b

Alex Storm is a young and hungry competitor, outside the ring he's easy going and enjoys 80's pop culture and cartoons (His attire is in the colour of two Transformer jets and he also sports the Decepticon logo on his right bicep) - and he can not be beaten at StreetFighter II, which has lead to a "friendly" rivalry with Xavier Woods. Inside the ring, he is to be underestimated at the cost of his opponent. He isn't just called "Lightning" because of the marketing, this kid is quick on the draw, and can unleash a barrage of Daniel Bryan / Sean Waltman kicks in a heartbeat. Energy and ability to burn. Has recently formed an alliance with Curtis Axel, which people are calling "The Perfect Storm".

Entrance Music - "Light Up The Sky" - Thousand Foot Crutch / Better than Perfect (with Axel)

Signature moves - array of kicks and springboard attacks.

Finishers - 420 imploding splash (Starscream) and Starship Pain (Thundercracker)

Favourite Quote - Who says lightning can't strike twice?

[Creator's note] I always liked the transformers Decepticon jets' colours, and whilst redoing my original Alex Storm (which was based on a downloaded Kidman) to make it mine (although the Kidman was essentially stripped and totally rebuilt, I wasn't going to upload other's work) I hit upon him being the perfect Caw to use those colours on. My favourite is Starscream, but actually the colours didn't lend themselves well, so I went for the blue and silver (Thundercracker) and the purple and black (Skywarp). The kickpad logos are the replicas of the decals that the toys came with.

"Prince" Amir Ali - Now featured in Lord Ethereal's "Invasion" Universe.

Tue_Dec_29_21-49-29_UTC_2015_zpsoyyttwax

Tue_Dec_29_21-48-52_UTC_2015_zpspjdh7djw

Sun_Jan_24_18-02-34_UTC_2016_zpswo5ng7ms

Sun_Jan_24_18-02-01_UTC_2016_zpsjf7g8gk7

One glance tells you who the Leeds native got his inspiration from, not a wrestler but a superstar in another ring sport, Boxing legend Prince Naseem Hamed. "I was drawn to his entrances, his athletic ability and his gear, just the whole package - I got interested in WWF as a kid, and decided that Hamed's look would translate well". Their similar ethnicity was also a reason for the tribute, Ali stresses that he just "wants to be seen as a brilliant wrestler, and not to be seen for his religion" and try and move away from preconceptions and stereotypes that prevail in wrestling. Moments of quiet sensibilities are rare however, because when Ali is "on", he's "on" and there is no doubt about who he believes is the best on NXT. If you don't believe it, he'll tell you.

Entrance Music - "Walk Like A Champion" Kaliz feat Prince Naseem . "Olympian" (the knock off Kurt Angle one in the game)

Signature moves - Overdrive. Corkscrew elbow drop

Finisher - Spanish Fly and boxing punch combination.

Quote - You can train as hard as you want, I'll still beat you.

[Creator's note] Always loved Naseem Hamed. I made a caw for 15 which had the better name of "Prince" Ali Sevin - but the elimination of numbers in 2k16 put paid to that. I went for "Amir" so the whole concept was a nod to boxing.

Am very proud that he seems to be the most popular, and requested of my creations.

Jayden Lazzara

Wed_Apr_20_20-23-05_UTC2B0100_2016_zpsbq

Wed_Apr_20_20-22-35_UTC2B0100_2016_zpsgv

Hailing from Wellington New Zealand, this proud Maori sports a pair of distinctive tribal tattoos that cover his arms. A former band front man, he has made the switch to combat sports first in MMA and then to the wrestling ring. Just as likely to want to throw a party as he is to throw fists, his happy demeanour can give way to a vicious and crafty foe if provoked. The leather top hat he sports is in recognition of his favourite band, Guns N Roses guitarist, Slash. His attire is unconventional, as is his fighting style, as yet he doesn't seem to have any sort of defined "moveset" at the moment as he is clearly trying to see what works. Has a natural charisma, and connects well with the fans.

Entrance Music "Welcome to the Jungle" Guns N Roses (In game, still undecided)

Moves - TBC

Quote - Let's make some noise!

[Creator's note] Jayden was an example of a creation by evolution. I started with his overall look, seeing Dave Lister's costume in Red Dwarf V, I thought it would look cool for a caw. Rather than go for a straight Lister caw, I then decided to mould him into a more individual (the absence of dreadlocks was a consideration), then I gave him the Slash hat and the rockstar glasses, and happened across Jayden and Lazarra in the menu options. Then I gave him the tribal tattoos and made him from New Zealand. Visually, I think Jayden is the best of my creations.

Jet Rose

Wed_Jan_6_22-53-35_UTC_2016_zpstvmgxfra.

Wed_Apr_20_20-19-41_UTC2B0100_2016_zpsns

Idea is based on the old TV show Gladiators, and my childhood crush Diane Youldale (AKA Jet). Attire is also inspired by the show, but translated to wrestling gear.

Jet is one half of the Rose twins, but they are far from allies, Jet was bullied by her sister Violet (see below) and decided to start self defence where she quickly discovered a knack for combat sports.

She is determined to prove to her Sister and every other Diva that this Jet is sky high on confidence and will win the title.

Entrance Music - "You Got the Power" Snap. (Evil Diva)

Signature moves - Handspring elbow, Booty popping moonsault

Finisher - Corkscrew axe kick. (Jet fire)

Quote - I'm more than a pretty face.

Violet Rose

Sat_Jan_30_19-15-30_UTC_2016_zps6dxdioyn

Wed_Apr_20_20-22-03_UTC2B0100_2016_zpsay

As stated above, Violet is a dominant personality and reigned supreme in the Rose childhood home at the expense of her identical twin sister. Now she's determined once again to dominate, not just Jet, but the WWE divas division. More powerful and muscular than her sister, and with a unique warpaint adorning her face - added to the ink that adorns her body, Violet is a dangerous and devious yin, to the softer Jet's yang.

Looking or some "Independent Talent"(Original CAWs) for my Universe to include in some stories and such should they win a certain title in my Universe. Interested most in Prince Amir Ali, what's his backstory?

Mind if I use him?

Not at all, go for it :) Very impressed with your "Invasion" story by the way - would be awesome seeing mine in there.

Prince Amir Ali is from Leeds England, and was inspired in his early life by boxing champion Prince Naseem Hamed (similar background). Training originally as a boxer, he then became more interested in general combat and wrestling. Standing at a relatively short 5 foot 9, he uses powerful and acrobatic strikes with his feet and hands, and has a good aerial range too. Charismatic and not afraid to bend the rules - like his idol he is a consummate showman who doesn't really care if people love him or not.

Finisher is a devastating boxing punch combination, although he likes the Spanish Fly on occasion too.

Cool backstory. Wanted some international talent for the match. Gonna download him when I get him on. You make some great CAWs, keep up the good work.

Gonna do a small profile of each participant, be up soon.

Thanks. :)

Gonna start a complete refinement / overhaul of some of my caws, mostly attire. I'll leave any major changes to Amir, but I will come up with a second attire for him at some point. Made some new logos for Edwards, because he looks a bit too generic in some areas. Plus I won't be putting a texture on his face, so I'll try and make his gear look good.

Trying to figure out an alternate for Lazarra as well.

Gonna start a complete refinement / overhaul of some of my caws, mostly attire. I'll leave any major changes to Amir, but I will come up with a second attire for him at some point. Made some new logos for Edwards, because he looks a bit too generic in some areas. Plus I won't be putting a texture on his face, so I'll try and make his gear look good.

Trying to figure out an alternate for Lazarra as well.

Looking forward to it, great work on all of these.

What are your tags for Prince Amir Ali?

Either my Gamer tag - BigDaddy MM24 and I think, "Prince" and "Naseem" were as well. Still figuring out another alternate attire for him, and possibly a bit of a tweak to the moveset.

Love Prince Ali and Jayden Lazzara.

Lazzara looks like a weird witch doctor/voodoo type guy, I love it.

Kind of a bump - but there has been a big update. I cleared my entire save file last night as the logos were cluttered up with so many I didn't need.

However I put five guys up on CC.

Prince Ali Amir - tags:

Big Daddy

Prince

Caws.ws

Mike Edwards - tags:

Big Daddy

Shawn Michaels

Superstar

Caws.ws

Jayden Lazarra - tags:

Big Daddy

Caws.ws

Superstar

Alex Storm - tags:

Lightning

Superstar

Storm

Big Daddy

Jet Rose - tags:

Diva

Big Daddy

Caws.ws

I have taken Dave Knight down as I am going for a complete do over, same applies to Violet Rose (because they have the same face and build, I will copy Jet and build Violet over her)

I am also thinking of going "non WWE" with my Universe, with custom shows. More than likely I will tweak WWE to my liking.

I like Ali and Edwards...not taking anything away from the others tho...nice job.

Thanks. I'm currently re-working Dave Knight and I'll be editing photos soon.

• 2 months later...

Updates:

New alternate attire for the Rose sisters.

Revised Jayden Lazarra's attire, switched ref's shirt for Macho Man's outfit top, custom JL logos. New alternate "Moonwalker" attire.

Revised Storm's tights, switched to Kofi's New Day tights with a custom logo.

Not in photos - Changed Dave Knight's hair to RVD shaved ponytail.

Extensively re-working a couple of the Caws, trying to make Edwards less of a HBK ripoff, and really now nailing a great (well I think) look for Knightmare.

Tried to make Lazarra look less generic too.

Archived