WWE Title: Brock Lesnar vs Kevin Owens

Triple H vs Roman Reigns

Undertaker vs Sheamus

US Championship: ADR vs Kalisto

IC Championship: Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt

Tag Team Championship: New Day vs Usos vs Wyatt Family vs Dudley Boyz

Divas Championship: Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks

Andre The Giant Battle Royal

I guess with Cena out you gotta go Taker-Sting as Taker's potential last Mania match. I would have Tyler Breeze or Dolph Ziggler with the Andre the Giant Battle Royal. Plus you gotta have 2 of the hottest NXT rivalries play out on the grandest stage of them all with Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens and Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte.

I would book Sasha to win the belt off of Charlotte and then at the RAW After Mania have Sasha reintroduce the Women's Championship.

As for the main event, that is a tough one but I think it'll involve Roman Reigns as the defending WWE WHC. Either against Triple H to once and for all banish The Authority or against someone like Randy Orton or heck, even Dean Ambrose.

With all of these injuries to key main event players, WWE is in a tough spot with the Royal Rumble around the corner. By the time we know it it'll be April and by then I'm sure they will deliver on the biggest show with the biggest crowd in history. They have to. It's WrestleMania. It's the one show that we can count on time and again to be great. No one should be hitting the panic button because their roster of talent is so damn big. They could pull out surprises like Finn Bálor, Bayley or Mr. P1 himself AJ Styles. Who knows? That's what makes wrestling so great is that you don't really know what's going on creatively no matter how many dirt sheets you read.

Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt (yup, I actually think they're gonna go full retard)

Lowkey see that happening too if the title match doesn't happen

Bray will get his ass beat... again

He'll interfere in someone else's match the next night on RAW... again

Lose to them at the next PPV... again

It's a never ending process.

-Triple H © vs Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

-Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs Bray Wyatt w/the Wyatt family

-Charlotte © vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks (or Charlotte vs Sasha) for the Divas Championship

-Retirement Match: Undertaker vs Sting

-Alberto Del Rio © vs Sheamus vs Rusev vs Bad News Barrett for the United States Championship

-Dean Ambrose © vs Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship

-Grudge Match: Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

-The New Day © vs the Usos vs the Dudley Boys (Possibly add any combination of the three Wyatts) in a TLC match for the Tag Team Championships

-The Social Outcasts vs ?, ?, ?, and ? (Possibly a pre-show match)

-The 3rd Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Another pre-show match possibility)

There you have it. Reading this card on paper, actually typing this all out, it really doesn't look that bad at all. With Cena gone, obviously ruining their plans for him and Undertaker, I don't see them sticking Taker with just ANYBODY..I can see WWE working out some sort of deal with Sting to come back and work one last match with Taker to fill Cowboys Stadium. He's clearly not in the best shape anymore after September, and who knows how well his neck has healed since, but I think they'll get him in the door to work that last match. If they don't go with most of these matches or at least just a few of these, I'd be very surprised..

HHH vs The Rock

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt
Ambrose vs Jericho *IC Title*
Del Rio vs Neville *US Title*
Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar
Kane vs Undertaker (Retirement Match)
Sasha Banks vs Charlotte *Divas Title* (Lumberjill Match)
The New Day vs Harper/Strowman vs The Dudleyz vs The Usos *Tag Team Titles*
Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Winner Prediction: Kevin Owens

EDIT:

US Championship: ADR vs Kalisto

Actually forgot about Kalisto since Sin Cara got injured. You might be right on this.

Probably a ton of past their prime, washed up oldies brought back to try and make up for the probable lack of Cena.

Anyway, I think it'll look something like this:

Triple H vs Roman Reigns

US title

Alberto del Rio vs Sheamus vs Rusev vs Wade Barrett

Intercontinental title

Ladder Match

Dean Ambrose vs Neville vs Heath Slater vs Stardust vs Chris Jericho vs Titus O'Neil vs Tyler Breeze

Tag Team Titles

Elimination 4 Corners Match

The New Day vs Lucha Dragons vs The Dudleys vs Luke Harper and Braun Strowman

WWE Championship

Kevin Owens vs Brock Lesnar

Diva's Title

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Paige

Career Threatening Match

Big Show vs Dolph Ziggler

NXT Championship

Finn Balor vs Sami Zayn

Andre Battle Royal

Everyone else

WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Triple H V Roman Reigns

WWE Intercontinental Championship (Ladder) - Ambrose V Sheamus V Neville V Miz V Ziggler V Truth

WWE US Championship - Alberto Del Rio V Kalisto

WWE Divas Championship Fatal Four Way - Sasha V Paige V Becky V Charlotte

WWE Tag Team Championship - New Day (Woods and Big E) V Dudleys

The Rock V Undertaker (nothing really left for him)

League of Nations V Axel, Slater and Bo. (Preshow)

Lesnar V Owens

Stardust V Goldust.

Special Wrestlemania Host - John Cena.

I've missed a few weeks of Raw, why all the Ambrose vs Jericho predictions?

Well me personally, I just assume it'll come to that. They've never faced each other and I think it'll draw back to this...

2dC0bwt.gif

Jericho going for his 10th reign as IC Champion.

Oh yeah, did you know he returned last Monday?

Prior to The Rock announcing that he would be appearing at WrestleMania 32, we reported that even if The Rock did appear at the PPV, it would be in a non-wrestling role. The reason is because The Rock will be shooting a movie during WrestleMania season, and the insurance company involved did not want to cover The Rock in case he gets injured in a match at WrestleMania 32. According to The Wrestling Observer, the insurance issue is still a fact, so whatever The Rock does at Mania he will not be wrestling a match.

As of now, the currently discussed WrestleMania 32 main event is Roman Reigns vs Triple H.

A match that had previously been planned as one of the co-main events of WrestleMania was The Undertaker vs John Cena, however that plan has been scrapped due to Cenas injury. As of this writing, there are no back-up plans in place for The Undertaker, so his opponent remains unknown. There is also no word on possible opponents for Brock Lesnar.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/662353-backstage-news-on-the-wrestlemania-32-main-event-update-on-the-rocks-involvement-back-up-undertaker-plans-and-more

Would be an interesting way to set up Brock vs Owens. Owens defeats Taker at Mania become 2 in 22-2 and wants to challenge Brock at Summerslam. You got the battle of the only two guys to beat Taker at Mania.

Then Paul Heyman eventually turns on Brock and sides with Owens.

Not sure if that's a good move. Owens can talk for himself well enough, he wouldn't really need Heyman. In fact, I would actually like to see Heyman try to recruit Kevin if he beats Brock, just to be rejected.

I'm thinking Heyman is with Brock until Brock calls it a career. If he were to manage someone else, I think he should just go for an NXT talent that has no main roster reputation. Baron Corbin could work.

Archived