Taryn Terrell leaves TNA & Social Media

RazR

Taryn Terrell has put to rest speculation on her TNA future, confirming that she will not be returning to the company.

The former Knockouts Champion broke the news today in a video posted to her YouTube Channel. In the video, Taryn said it was a personal decision, as she felt that TNA was no longer a good fit for her. Still, she stressed that TNA is an “amazing” company and that she made many friends during her time there.

She also provided an update on her life, revealing that she recently got married to a motorcycle stuntman.

Taryn closed the video by promising to provide future updates on her life via her YouTube channel, as she no longer has Twitter or Instagram accounts.

Source

Man her feuds with Awesome Kong were amazing but I gotta ask where is TNA on television? I've been looking at their stuff on youtube and I've been missing them.

Pop tv now, or something like that. They're holding on by the smallest smidge of their fingers.

Man her feuds with Awesome Kong were amazing but I gotta ask where is TNA on television? I've been looking at their stuff on youtube and I've been missing them.

They debut on Pop TV tomorrow (Tuesday).

She left Wrestling in General because of her "newfound christianity".

Don't know what type of Religion she is going with but it's definately not a catholic or orthodox Christian.

If she were then Wrestling wouldn't be a Problem. So whatever she went with prevents her from Wrestling in the future.

It's her decision and way of life so I wish her all the best with it.

Find it sad though when a Person is letting their Religion dominate their whole life like that.

• 2 weeks later...

“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)... There are just some kind of men who - who're so busy worrying about the next world they've never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.”

? Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

Too many people use religion as a crutch and do not actually deal with whatever it is thats going on in their lives. My cousin is one of them. It also turns people into narrow minded bigots as it isnt god telling you what to do but your pastor or whoever and thats just a person.. Family Guy mentioned this several times and so did south park..

Archived