Uploading logos -- only one every 20 minutes?

Danimalhouse

I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that you have to wait 20 minutes between uploads. If its because you uploaded 2 at once and one showed up 20 minutes after the other, that's not any kind limit, it's just 2Ks servers aren't exactly efficient. So you should wait about a half hour if a logo you upload doesn't show. If by then it still isn't around, that means it might've been accidentally dropped and you should try uploading it again.

Here's hoping for USB uploads in future games.

I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that you have to wait 20 minutes between uploads. If its because you uploaded 2 at once and one showed up 20 minutes after the other, that's not any kind limit, it's just 2Ks servers aren't exactly efficient. So you should wait about a half hour if a logo you upload doesn't show. If by then it still isn't around, that means it might've been accidentally dropped and you should try uploading it again.

Here's hoping for USB uploads in future games.

Definitely! I'm so tired of having logos wanting to show up nearly 30 minutes later even after I've tried uploading the same logos 20+ times in a row at times.

Archived