We as CAWs Members

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, Grenade, he made my life a lot more *censored*ing stressful doing what he did against me, but it's whatever. He basically blocked everyone on here after it all happened for no reason, really. I wasn't even hostile to him after the whole thing.

I used to, he blocked me after I got into a spat with one of his little online GF's last year. He's changed, Dazman. It WAS kinda my fault that he did that because I brought his name up, but in the end, I don't really care.

This place was a getaway for me for a good few years back in school. I got bullied a shit ton for a long time, and being the only wrasslin' fan in my school (it was mocked quite a bit for some reason), CAWs was the perfect place to escape to when I got home.

I'm not really one of the popular members on the forum (hell, 0 members on here actually talk to me), but I've always felt a sense of community that kept me coming back. It's like how Myspace was to emo kids back in t'day, minus 90% of the cringe.

This place was a getaway for me for a good few years back in school. I got bullied a shit ton for a long time, and being the only wrasslin' fan in my school (it was mocked quite a bit for some reason), CAWs was the perfect place to escape to when I got home.

I'm not really one of the popular members on the forum (hell, 0 members on here actually talk to me), but I've always felt a sense of community that kept me coming back. It's like how Myspace was to emo kids back in t'day, minus 90% of the cringe.

Rarely anyone talks to me here either. It'd be a problem if we actually tried to reach out and got snubbed, which I hope hasn't happened to you. so far, I don't remember anything negative about you. It's never about popularity, but about quality.

I'm not really bothered about popularity guys haha, I just meant that, despite not really interacting with people individually on here, I've always felt a great sense of community on this forum.

I do still think a lot of the exciting and engaging stuff has died down, but I'd say this place isn't really dying like some would think it is, and that's down to the community here.

I used to post on this place actively a couple of years back.

The two main reasons as to why I no longer post here daily is that I no longer watch the current product of WWE because it is really *censored*ing awful, stale, and uninteresting.

The other reason is that on this forum in particular I always felt that I had to walk on eggshells when posting. You cannot hotlink an image, you cannot even say certain curse words, and you cannot even go a little bit off topic or discuss a very controversial topic without a mod killing the thread and ending the conversation. There are just bigger and better forums to post on where you never have to worry about any of those annoyances getting in the way.

It is also worth mentioning that the ban policy on this site is just really stupid, so if you get like 3 warnings at a time you are banned . . . FOREVER. That is really stupid and as a result a lot of people were banned and never came back.

Yeah, but she had ass and apparently showed ass, early teen Jiggy would've loved that shit

Or you'd have probably slutshamed her.

Interestingly, a lot of members here kept saying Amy looked like a guy or was ugly.

Well, she did have some sort of mannish features back then.

http://s275.photobucket.com/user/DoomBunny777/media/S7300581.jpg.html

She looks alot better now, though.

https://www.igpile.com/media/1061696664173028829_31934104

Still no reason to criticize people on their looks. It was pretty cruel, and probably one of the reasons why she left.

Oh come on, the entire forum laughed at photoshopped pictures of Johnstone, and of Boston(whas that his name?)'s huge hats and general look. Muur STILL GETS NOMINATED FOR LOOKALIKE HARRY POTTER! People have always been shat on for their looks, if the possibility arose. Just because she had tits and an asshole (maybe balls too, still sure I saw some), doesn't mean she's out of bounds critique or joke-wise - and I can't actually remember once anyone said she looked mannish on this board. If anything it was something people talked about off the forum.

People always gawked and jizzed every time she posted a picture, as far as I recall. Also, why isn't it allowed to be of the persuasion she looked like a dude? It's totally legit to not care for her looks. It's not like anyone ever called her down-syndromed sarah jessica parker con cojones.

Also wtf slutshaming? She showed her asshole to a lot of people!

Her asshole

It's not like they were called ugly though. I just don't understand why people have to call someone else ugly. I think some members even made fun of a member who didn't look attractive, though I don't remember what the person's gender was. I'm not annoyed with her bein attacked because Amy was a girl, but more because someone was attacked for not being attractive to certain others. I recall her being fapped to and criticized, she definitely received both.

LUCKY YOU. But, why the *Censored* would anyone want to show their anus to someone? Genitals, I understand, but anus.... So flaccid inducing.

You ask that because you have never seen Mustacio's balloon knot. I'm not sure if he waxes or not, but I'd like to know how he gets so smooth.

I've been a member of Caws and its predecessor for 11 years. The only people who predate me off the top of my head are Lunchbox, RVF, and Wolfgang. In that time I've seen members leave or been banned. Some contributed a lot, some little. Over that span I've seen various threads about "Why isn't Caws.ws like it used to be". The answer is it is never going to be.

We tend to look at things with rose colored glasses. My favorite time period was either '06 or '08. Some of my favorite members were active during that time including Jacknife, Jos-B, MJ, RJT, Jerky, etc. There ware a lot of intelligent posts at the time, but there was still a lot of spam. Spam is inevitable on a forum this size.

Another reason why it will never be the same is because people age. What is the average age a person joins this forum, 13? At that age, you're still a kid. As you age, stuff you once liked you become jaded to. At 30, I try to enjoy wrestling and video games, but I've found myself not enjoying them as much as I used to. .

I used to post on this place actively a couple of years back.

The two main reasons as to why I no longer post here daily is that I no longer watch the current product of WWE because it is really *censored*ing awful, stale, and uninteresting.

The other reason is that on this forum in particular I always felt that I had to walk on eggshells when posting. You cannot hotlink an image, you cannot even say certain curse words, and you cannot even go a little bit off topic or discuss a very controversial topic without a mod killing the thread and ending the conversation. There are just bigger and better forums to post on where you never have to worry about any of those annoyances getting in the way.

It is also worth mentioning that the ban policy on this site is just really stupid, so if you get like 3 warnings at a time you are banned . . . FOREVER. That is really stupid and as a result a lot of people were banned and never came back.

You say this but we get SO many comments that thats what people LIKE about this forum. There is a forum right now that I won't say, but this member has 15 warnings in a span of a month. 15...if he has that many warnings, why even let him stay?

Also the 3 warning = ban thing hasn't been used in years.

IMO the old ways of modding were stupid as shit, warning for hotlinks, big sigs and all that was just plain dumb.

Now its only if you flame, talk shit...etc.

Now he posts about how Ambrose being the only good part of RAW.

Woah... things are far worse than I feared. That dude needs help :o

Soap was one of the best members we ever had here who gives af if he lied about a few things. None of them actually changed anything.

Agreed 100%. It's a real shame he left because he was one of my only friends for the first 4-5 years I was here. Sad to see that most people on here remember him for the lies he told.

Figured I'd share my thought 'cuz, well, why not?

I've been here since 2008 but I was never really all that active, just kinda posted here and there every so often. I'm an incredibly anti-social person and never really seemed to fit in throughout my life. That is, until I joined here. May sound cheesy or whatever but it's the truth. What started off as a place to find great CAWs and get info on the next WWE game soon became a community in which I felt I belonged. I never really had any problems with this site or anything that came with it but maybe that's due to not being that active, I don't know.

There aren't even that many people who get banned forever for 3 warnings. There's plenty of folks who had 3 for a short time at least and are still here, I'm pretty sure.

Also I agree with Grenade. What Soap did was pretty *censored*ing weird, but like, it didn't matter to me at all. What is kinda is that I used to talk to him quite regularly and even told him on Skype "like idc if you lie about your life and shit" and he still never replied and I think deleted me a bit later.

Yeah it was weird. We used to play CoD together quite a bit and would talk and shit but after he got "exposed" he just kind of stopped talking to me. I don't know if he like was embarrassed or what but I honestly didn't care at all. I just liked him because he was funny and cool to talk to and play games with, I didn't give a shit about the stuff he lied about.

It's pretty hard to get banned here to be honest, hell it's pretty hard to get a warning. I've spammed posted a bunch of times and always feared I would get warned and to this day nothing. Maybe certain members get themselves noticed more and so each post they make gets more attention to them, or those people become so notorious they have to get warned to keep things from getting worse?

Archived