Huglife's Creations: Lucha Dragons maroon attire Re-uploaded, Kalisto's Raw 1/11/16 Green attire now Uploaded!

HugLife

Lucha Dragons Maroon attire: Uploaded

LuchaDragons2_zps72sb3fdj.jpg

LuchaDragons1_zps7iwhhdq6.jpg

The tags are: Kalisto, Sin_Cara, The_Lucha_Dragons, AngelicDiablo35, Caws.ws

Kalisto Raw 1/11/16 Green attire: Uploaded

CY_Al6CWMAA-H91_zpsgigopzun.jpg

CY_BPsWUMAAEC0S_zpswhlc24fk.jpg

Credit to RollingRocky300 for the shirt logos.

Tags: Kalisto, The_Lucha_Dragons, Caws.ws, AngelicDiablo35, Sin_Cara

Thank you. Not sure if I will create anything else. These were a spur of the moment thing because when I saw them on Smackdown I thought they were awesome, didn't want to wait & see if anyone else would create them so I did myself.

Sure I can try, not sure about the shirt because I have never created logos before. The logo for their yellow shirt I used before is already in the game.

Is their a way to have more than 1 kind of a clothing item? If not then I have to figure out what to do about the wristbands he had last night. I can't have both the bands around his upper arm & the green wristbands unless I am missing something.

This is what I have so far, still working on trying to figure out the wristband situation & still not sure what to do about the shirt. If there are any suggestions they would be great!

CYi0l4fUAAA6z88_zpsscwitdde.jpg

Sure I can try, not sure about the shirt because I have never created logos before. The logo for their yellow shirt I used before is already in the game.

Is their a way to have more than 1 kind of a clothing item? If not then I have to figure out what to do about the wristbands he had last night. I can't have both the bands around his upper arm & the green wristbands unless I am missing something.

This is what I have so far, still working on trying to figure out the wristband situation & still not sure what to do about the shirt. If there are any suggestions they would be great!

CYi0l4fUAAA6z88_zpsscwitdde.jpg

I gave you the logos.

Pls upload the new version of Lucha's.

I have the logos now & am trying to add them to a shirt but the game has crashed 2 times while doing so.

I forgot to say that the Lucha Dragons are re-uploaded with the new shirts. Also this Kalisto attire will be my last upload for a while because I won't have any more upload slots.

Kalisto's 1/11/16 green attire has now been uploaded!

I wish I could keep creating attires but unfortunately I am out of upload slots. I think it is ridiculous that you have to have so many downloads before you can upload more.

Kalisto's 1/11/16 green attire has now been uploaded!

I wish I could keep creating attires but unfortunately I am out of upload slots. I think it is ridiculous that you have to have so many downloads before you can upload more.

You can say that again. 2K says it's to help stabilize servers but the servers are still garbage. Lol. 2K14 didn't have an upload limit and they worked a lot better.

Archived