Evolution WCW stable

KenshiroUK

I have never quite understood why people do this?

Fin is Irish, not Canadian. As far as I remember DBry has no connection to Hart either,

Hennig and Owen are dead, and I assume you're using an 80s Mr Perfect alongside either a 97 Steven Regal or a Current William Regal?

Fin is Irish, not Canadian. As far as I remember DBry has no connection to Hart either,

Hennig and Owen are dead, and I assume you're using an 80s Mr Perfect alongside either a 97 Steven Regal or a Current William Regal?

Damn, I guess I'm a bad guy too for using dead wrestlers in my video game universe.

I only agree with the first sentence of your second paragraph. Why is it wrong that people uses dead wrestlers? I don't use them on my current day save, but I damn sure using Eddie Guerrero & Chris Benoit on my Ruthless Aggression save. Op may be doing the same thing.

I went all comic book/sci-fi/alternate reality with my Universe that I post elsewhere this year and had some guy come from the future and is able to bring guys from the past to battle guys from the current era. Also going to be bringing in alternate reality versions of guys when I feel the need. It's been really fun and others have enjoyed reading it a lot this year. It allows me to use more of the in game guys in my Universe.

@kenshiroUK: do what you gotta do to enjoy the game, man. Some people can't seem to see past Vince McMahon's current (and out of touch) product.

Wiscowilz got the right idea too.

Do what you enjoy people and ignore the destructive criticism of small minds.

Archived