chestercheeto09 original caws, logos, and arenas

ECSweatshirt

Hi All,

I have been playing wrestling games since War Zone back in 98. Over the years I have made a lot of characters in a lot of different games, and I thought I did a good job at getting the likeness close, or creating quality original content. Then WWE 13 came out and I quickly realized that I kinda sucked at it. There were so many awesome caws available for download that I quit making superstar caws, and instead just made my originals.

One day while surfing multiple forums for universe mode ideas I found posts about all original caw universes. I saw a lot of great caws, and learned more about caw making. I started putting a lot more time in creating them, from the body morphing to the entrances and everything in between.

Now that I have a ps4 and 2k16 I am going to start my own caw universe. I will be posting my creations in this thread and, I am asking for some constructive feedback. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to look and comment.

"I'm Maverick and I just don't give a shoot, ya know?"

The first wrestler I made this year is Maverick. I have been making Maverick since WWE 13 (I try to stick to the commentary names for immersion sake). Maverick is cocky and a little unhinged. He generally plays the role of heel, but wrestles fairly clean. He has a background in both amateur wrestling and some mixed martial arts training. He has a knack for stealing his opponents’ finisher.

For the attire I wanted to do something 90’s. For whatever reason, I remembered these cups that had this blue and purple design. I later searched for it on google and found out it was called the jazz cup.

Solo-Paper-Cup-Sweatshirt.png

For the move-set I wanted it to be a cross between amateur wrestling and strong style. Maverick isn’t the type of athlete to do aerial attacks, springboards, or crazy flips, so I shied away from those types of moves. I am definitely looking for comments on improving his move-set.

WWE%202K16_20151228153015_zpscypaclsh.jp

WWE%202K16_20151228153024_zpstxer6e6x.jp

WWE%202K16_20151228153035_zpsatunxgdq.jp

WWE%202K16_20151228153043_zps2onfgdvl.jp

available for download on CC now. Username is chestercheeto09

Yesterday I uploaded a show and arena that I will be using for my caw universe to CC. I am looking for some feedback, this is the first arena I have ever created.

https://youtu.be/Fo_5LN9Qusc

In the video is Maverick and a WIP not yet on CC. His name is The Franchize. I will have a more detailed post on him when I finish the move-set.

I have been messing around with the face photos in this game and have added one to Maverick. I'd like to know which you think looks better.

Before: WWE%202K16_20151229122156_zpseefixkav.jp

After: WWE%202K16_20151229123147_zps65jfzlkg.jp

I remember those cups, lol

I liked the morphing you've done to your Maverick, and his attire.

Have you thought about giving him a short hair do, like say what Kurt Angle had in early 2000? I think that would fit him. Or giving him a second attire, using what you have here, but changing the colors to a darker scheme? Say black & maroon or something?

Of course, these are just suggestions, more fitting to my taste, so you can just ignore them. But I like his over-all look.

For your other caws, I like them just the way they are, not much needs to be changed. They look pretty good.

I like the saint's alter ego attire, more so then the first, minus the joker facepaint.

I remember those cups, lol

I liked the morphing you've done to your Maverick, and his attire.

Have you thought about giving him a short hair do, like say what Kurt Angle had in early 2000? I think that would fit him. Or giving him a second attire, using what you have here, but changing the colors to a darker scheme? Say black & maroon or something?

Of course, these are just suggestions, more fitting to my taste, so you can just ignore them. But I like his over-all look.

For your other caws, I like them just the way they are, not much needs to be changed. They look pretty good.

I like the saint's alter ego attire, more so then the first, minus the joker facepaint.

Thanks a bunch for the feed back! Angle is a big influence I had for Maverick. I think adding the hair may look good, Ill play around with it. I was also planning on doing another attire for him that was darker. On 2k14 his first attire was similar to the color scheme of this one and his second attire was black and white. I really like the black and Maroon idea.

The Saint is a CAW my brother used to make on SVR games. The first attire is his face attire, the second is his heel attire. Im with you the attires. Honestly I dont love the face attire, but it remains pretty true to the original. The second attire is brand new. The Saint has never been a heel. My brother is a big fan of the joker, which is why I went with that theme. The facepaint has me on the fence. There are times that I think I like it, and times that I dont. My brother seems to like it though. I may just make that attire a separate CAW and have the attires be w/ paint and w/out paint.

You're welcome!

Alright. I'm glad I could suggest something you like.

Okay. It's up to you, I wouldn't want you to have to do extra work. Since you mentioned it, though. You could always copy Saint and leave the original slot for two face attires, and the copied Saint can be used to be his heel attires, keeping the facepaint on that one and making a second heel attire.

Archived