Shoshony's Attire showcase UPLOADED (Jericho multi attires, HBK WM 24 and 26, Foley, APA, Big Show)

shoshony

Enjoy and make your requests guys ! :D

PD: I have every design on this attires as a photoshop format so if you want other attire I will make it as soon as possible

Tags (I will order them as soon as possible :D) : Edge blue, Shoshony, Jericho 2015, Y2J purple, Jericho Save me trunks, Save me, Foley 2000, Edge red, Y2J WM 24, Wrestlemania 24, JBL Gold, JBL APA, Y2J Chain trunks, Y2J, Y2J Chain tights, Y2J save us, Y2J, save us 222, Farooq APA, Big Show 2005, Y2J WM 25, Y2J chain trunks red, Y2J 2008, Foley Red, HBK WM 24, HBK, HBK WM 26, HBK

EDGEAZUL_1.jpgEDGEAZUL_2.jpg

EDGEROJO_1.jpgEDGEROJO_2.jpgFOLEY05.jpgFOLEY2000_2.jpgJBL.jpgJBLAPA_1.jpgJBLAPA_2.jpgJERICHO08_1.jpgJERICHO08_2.jpgJERICHO08_3.jpgJERICHO08_4.jpgJERICHOCADENAS_1.jpgJERICHOCADENAS_2.jpgJERICHOCADENASPANT_1.jpgJERICHOCADENASPANT_2.jpgJERICHOCADENASROJA_1.jpgJERICHOCADENASROJA_2.jpgJERICHOCADENASROJA_3.jpgJERICHOSAVEMECELESTE_1.jpgJERICHOSAVEMECELESTE_2.jpgJERICHOSAVEUS_1.jpgJERICHOWM24_1.jpgJERICHOWM24_2.jpgJERICHOWM25_1.jpgJERICHOWM25_2.jpgJERICHOWM25_3.jpgJERICHOY2_J15_1.jpgJERICHOY2_J15_2.jpg

SHAWNWM24_1.jpgSHAWNWM24_2.jpgSHAWNWM24_3.jpgSHAWNWM26_1.jpgSHAWNWM26_2.jpg

Holy crap! Wow amazing work man. I've been waiting forever for someone to make Jericho's chain trunks, by far my favorite attires of his. Oh and the blue save me attire looks perfect, usually anytime someone makes that attire logos on the kickpads look stretched/faded but you nailed it perfectly!

And wow those HBK attires are spot on, i haven't had a reason to use HBK in my universe so far but those attires have persuaded me to have HBK make his return to Raw.

Are these uploaded?

Can you make these following attires?:

Cesaro (ROH)

Seth Rollins (ROH & WSX)

Mikey Whipwreck (Late ECW & Indy)

"Superstar" Steve Austin (ECW street clothes)

X Pac (WCW & TNA)

Ric Flair (4 horsemen & evolution entrance shirts)

Fandango (NXT Johnny Curtis attire)

Adam Rose (NXT Leo Kruger Attire)

D'lo brown (TNA/Aces & 8s attires)

Kama Mastafa (Godfather/RTC attires)

Savio Vega (IWA/WWC attires)

Chris Jericho (Extreme Rules '12 street fight attire)

Current Sting (TNA Attires)

Christian (TNA)

Amazing attires! 1 suggestion I would make. the hbk attires would look better if the pants were the entrance chaps with tights underneath them.

I dunno i think the pants are perfect as they are, the only in game chaps that would even look almost accurate are the 3rd set of chaps in caw mode. But they have bejeweled designs on them that would be noticeable..

Amazing attires! 1 suggestion I would make. the hbk attires would look better if the pants were the entrance chaps with tights underneath them.

I dunno i think the pants are perfect as they are, the only in game chaps that would even look almost accurate are the 3rd set of chaps in caw mode. But they have bejeweled designs on them that would be noticeable..

I think the pants look awesome, has the Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 26 attire been uploaded yet?

Archived