'Super' Santino Marella and the lack of weight detection

NathanVonKarp3

I wasn't sure if there was a thread about this, but why can Santino pick up super heavyweights. A match featuring Santino should be near as impossible with a super heavyweight [or any weight] yet Vs. Santino Marella he reverses all and kicks out of everything. Anyone else notice this problem, if so and this has been brought up previously feel free to move.

That's because everybody can reverse a move o.o

Because of people complaining about overalls since the old SmackDown games, the attributes have always been way too high for anyone in the game. Attributes can rank between 1 and 100, yet by default they will all be around 65-100 for every single attribute for everyone on the roster.

There is nothing bad by giving someone like Santino or Kalisto a strength level of 30 or lower.

Quick Question why is everyone near as impossible to defeat on 2k's WWE 2k16, I've faced Santino Marella, Xavior Woods and Kofi Kingston yet they've all given me matches I'd expect going against The Rock, Brock Lesnar or The Undertaker. Marella, Woods and Kingston dead to rights after signature/finisher yet they keep kicking out.

Attribute editor is a godsend. Guys like Santino should have it down around 30 just just superheavy's can dominate

Where is the Attribute Editor?
Comes with the all unlockables DLC or season pass

Off Topic: What exactly is Downloadable Content for 2k's WWE 2k16?

What kind of questions are these? And it isn't actually called the Attribute Editor. Its called the Accelerator. And you have to buy it. It isn't a default option in the game. It comes with the season pass, and I believe now it can be purchased separately by itself. There is no all unlockables DLC, the option to to unlock everything comes with the Accelerator, not the other way around.

Archived