The Puro General Discussion Thread

AssaultDriver720

Pro-Wrestling WAVE announced tonight at their show that Ayako Hamada was arrested for substance abuse and is now in custody.

WAVE also released Ayako Hamada from her contract with the company due to her being taken into custody.

Earlier this week Ayako Hamada had to cancel her title defense against DASH Chisako at Sendai Girl’s show at Azalea Taisho Hall in Osaka, Japan due to what she said was ‘health-related issues’. Sendai Girls announced yesterday after the show that Hamada had returned the belt.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/ayako-hamada-arrested-contract-with-wave-terminated/

She got sentenced to 18 months in prison. And also announced her retirement from pro wrestling.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Kris Wolf Says Shell Peace Out From Wrestling After Final Tour Dates

Popular independent wrestler Kris Wolf has announced shell soon be retiring from professional wrestling due to concussion-related symptoms.

I wanted to let you guys know that this is going to be my last tour, Wolf informed viewers on a special Monday edition of her weekly livestream.

Ive had some sh*tty symptoms of my concussion stuff come up, she continued. I think now would be a good time to peace out before I completely lose my mind.

Wolf went on to explain that she has been suffering from various symptoms, such as blackouts and memory loss, related to concussions shes suffered throughout her career.

My heart wants to take care of my head, Wolf said, during the livestream. Concussions suck. And the thing that is scary is that 40 years later your personality may have been well affected by the concussions, and you dont realize it.

For those unfamiliar Kris has wrestled for companies such as Stardom in Japan, Ring of Honor, Pro Wrestling EVE and WXW.

Wolf says her final show will likely be in the UK.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/kris-wolf-retiring-wrestling/#.XFtMtXlOkwA

Heartbroken. But her health comes first, hope she enjoys her new married life.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With Bushiroad behind it now, I think they might be able to re-brand, instead of closing completely

I guess you were right haha.

Saki turned on Mayu today and joined Natsuko's version.

I still think they need one big piece though to complete the puzzle

Saori Anou became a freelancer a couple of days ago and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if she shows up soon and joins/takes over Oedo Tai.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I literally cannot fathom this - 22 is no age to die whatsoever, I am a huge fan of Joshi Wrestling and this is such a devastating blow to the world aside from wrestling. 

I just hope she is at peace now and Tokyo Cyber Squad just won’t be the same without her. 

Archived