Question about performance on PS4

NickRedMachine

Hey, quick question here and I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problems.

I've noticed, espescially in mycareer (maybe only in mycareer?) that sometimes the game starts having frame skips, running at less than 60fps and certain movements starts becoming glitchy. Like getting out of the ring for example. At the start, when it's running fine, he gets out of the ring normally. Then when it starts skipping and performing worse, he kind of clips to the inside of the ring before shooting out.

Does something trigger this drop in performance? Is it just me? Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks in advance.

I think it's just the more stuff the game has to load, the more vulnerable it is to lag issues. For instance, having all three of the Wyatts in 2K15 almost always caused a huge ass frame drop.

Sometimes the physics trying to catch up to all that's going on has caused issues as well, i've noticed.

I don't think it's anything to worry about. Worse comes to worse, turning the game off and back on again should sort the problem if it keeps occurring every match.

I think it's just the more stuff the game has to load, the more vulnerable it is to lag issues. For instance, having all three of the Wyatts in 2K15 almost always caused a huge ass frame drop.

Sometimes the physics trying to catch up to all that's going on has caused issues as well, i've noticed.

I don't think it's anything to worry about. Worse comes to worse, turning the game off and back on again should sort the problem if it keeps occurring every match.

Sounds about right. I think the fact that it mostly occurs in career shows that as well. It constantly has to keep track of the match rating, as well as cutscenes and potential things to happen.

It's still happening, almost every match now. I put a 6 second video in my tweet here, to show an example of how it stars to run ( the ring out ). It's overall just extremely stuttery. Is there NOTHING I can do to fix this?

https://twitter.com/NickRedMachine/status/680493176055033858

Archived