XxPreZtoNxX & Friends CAWS

XxPreZtoNxX

eaLJDI.jpg

I have created roddy piper with his DLC moveset just took the downloaded moves out and replaced them with different versions of the same move and I sat down the other day for a couple of hours and did his hot rod logo pixel by pixel plz give it a look I need 2000 to rank up and I have 1406 downloads right now so I,m closed and I'm here to say thank you gives for your support and postive and negitave feedback so far I have a lot lined up I just finished the hulkamania logo a couple of hours ago and I have made a pretty good hulkster so I will upload him after I finish my non DLC Legends Pack I have completed Lita Big Boss Man and Mr.Prefect with the DLC overall ETC... MY PSN I.D IS THE SAME AS ON HERE WILL UPLOAD PHOTOS OF ALL MY CAWS SOON AND MAYBE A COUPLE FOURLMA SORRY SO LONG BEEN MEANING TO MAKE THIS TOPIC JUST BEEN BUSY

• 5 weeks later...

i do not own a xbox that why I post in the ps3 section but I will be uploading a few formulas but me and many other people who have or had great caws including Dre41 I will be uploading pic later in the day of my logos ive made and my hulk Hogan which I wont be making a formula 4 cause ive noticed a lot of caws online that belong to other people who don't get credit but who deserves credit cause making really good caws are really hard it takes a lot of effort and im sure a lot of people are starting to feel the same way but I will be uploading credited caws on here maybe within the next couples day just moved so I havent be able to upload on here or CC

Archived