Pop Debut Does Abysmal Ratings

FrostOutside

I see Total Nonstop Action having potential, but no management. The business decision that seven months of pre-taped product will equal profit or that professional wrestling fans will purchase Pay-Per Views that where taped at the same time has always made me scratch my head, sure World Wrestling Entertainment pre-tapes Smackdown! but that is only two days before it airs on Thursday not Months in advance expecting nobody to spoil the product. Who is on TNA roster now anyways?

I see Total Nonstop Action having potential, but no management. The business decision that seven months of pre-taped product will equal profit or that professional wrestling fans will purchase Pay-Per Views that where taped at the same time has always made me scratch my head, sure World Wrestling Entertainment pre-tapes Smackdown! but that is only two days before it airs on Thursday not Months in advance expecting nobody to spoil the product. Who is on TNA roster now anyways?

wait wait wait wait... what?

wait wait wait wait... what?
Around Wrestlemania they started taping the World title series, hence why Khoya was still Khoya and James Storm was still around.

Btw...James Storm revealed in a interview that the wrestlers - atleast Storm - weren't told that the matches were for this World title series.

Pop is now coming to OptimumTV in January. The fact that they're now airing on other cable providers may say that TNA aren't paying them and that Pop was genuinely interested in TNA to promote their station to new viewers. Who knows though.

Archived